❤︎

You smile as you stares at the bothered blonde. An irk mark visible on his head, showing that he is now pissed. Turning his head to you, slightly glaring, "Can you go now?"

You shakes your head, "I can't."

"tch." he clicks his tongue before looking away. Other students finally notices you, "hey l/n! what are you doing here?" a boy asked.

"annoying Tsukishima again." one girl answered for you then laughed.

"I'm not annoying him! I'm just visiting him and Yamaguchi!" you reasoned, and look at Yamaguchi who flinches and looks up as he heard someone just said his last name.

As he caught your eyes, you smile at him and travels your gaze to the things on his desk. You saw the math textbook, only to remember that you didn't answer your assignment that should be pass today.

Jolting up from the seat, you take your bag and walks towards Yamaguchi. He confusely follow you until you were standing beside him, "What's t-the problem, y/n-san?"

"Are you answering page 12? the one with integers or something?" you asked.

"Y-yes" he nervously nodded, knowing what will happen right now, "why?"

"Can i see?"

"You just want to copy his answer!"

"Say it already, don't be shy l/n-san!"

"Is that a new technique to copy answers l/n?"

They commented.

"Shut up! I'm not gonna do that stupid act" you spat, before turning your attention back to Yamaguchi.

"Can i?" you asked again, earning a nod from him. Even if he hate anyone maybe except Tsukki, who'd copy his answers because it feels like they were using him, but now, for y/n who Tsukki likes, he will let her.

You scanned his textbook, while he's waiting for you to get your textbook but it didn't happen as you closed his book and smiles at him, "Thank you!"

"Aren't you going to copy it?" he questioned.

"Nah! I didn't said anything like that."

"o-oh.. i thou-" he was cutted as the teacher speaks.

"l/n! what are you doing here? go back to your classroom!" she commanded, making you shiver.

"shoot!" you mumbles and starts skipping to the doors.

The teacher face-palmed, "Did she bother you again, Tsukishima-kun?" she asked, the blonde only shakes his head as answer.

Back to you entering your original classroom, beside Tsukki and Yams room. Your smile faded as you saw the face of the person you hate. The person who always does things to annoy you and say "oops" like saying it was all a coincidence after she did it. Rolling your eyes while sitting to your seat and opens the math textbook. Thankfully, the math is in third period so you still have time to answer.

"Thanks to Tadashi-dono I memorized the formula" you muttered, closing your eyes and hands being pushed at each other, like praying.

"pfft! what a stupid b!tch." she laughed, causing you to curl your hands into a fist and glare at them, okay just her.

But after a seconds, you again close your eyes and pretend to pray, "Dear Light, can you lend me the Death note? I promise to use it WISELY." you said, emphasizing the last word. Then glared at the girl named Demon. Kidding, named Arichi. Last name doesn't matter, she's not important after all.

𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

(●’◡’●)ノ hi