how it starts

The [h/c] haired girl runs as long as she entered the entrance of the first year building, almost missing to change her shoes. Opening her locker, and change her shoes before slamming the locker making the other students to flinch and whipped their heads at her.

Without realizing what she had caused, she continue running. At last, stopping in front of the door, resting her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Wiping the sweat forming on her forehead and cheeks prior to sliding the door then stepping inside.

Her eyes caught the blonde with headphones, looking outside as she walks towards his direction. A big smile plastered on her lips, placing her [f/c] bag beside the blonde sit. Staring at the boy as she sits and leaning her elbow to place her chin on her hands.

The boy shivered, feeling the stare at him causing him to look for the stare aura owner. Turning his head to his opposite side, only to widens his eyes as he saw the [h/c] girl staring at him, cutely. Realizing what he did and said to her earlier that makes her act like that, he, surprisingly, blushed and avert his eyes from her.

While the girl moved her head to where his eyes are, but everytime she meet his eyes he move it away and her action repeats. She looks at the door where the teacher enters, and stands up to Tsukishima's side.

Reaching the boy's cheeks and cups before making him to face her. The boy stare at her, furrowing his eyebrow.

"Are you sure about it?" she asked.

"No." he retorted immediately.

"Oh?" [y/n] lets go of his cheeks, "what a waste. I just run here for nothing." she pouted.

He pushed his glasses by his index, "go away."

Placing her hands to her hips, "not until you say what you said in the chat."

"What did I said?"

"that you'll dat-"

"Do you have evidence?"

"Yes!" she fished her phone inside her bag, going to the messages, to her and Tsukishima's convo. Searching for what the blonde had said earlier, but only to see 'Tsukki😘 deleted a message'

"You deleted it!"

He smirked, "too bad."

"Kidding!" she laughed, exits the messages and tap the Albums - screenshot. Faced her screen to show him the screenshot of their convo. His smirk faded and clicked his tongue.

Screenshot

___
Tsukki😘

poor u😂
yesterday at 9:56pm

👍
yesterday at 10:15

Today, 7:21am

Date me.

OH MY! TSUKKI?!

IS THIS U?

WHAT DID U DO TO MY
TSUKKI?!

but okay😘

___

"I took a screenshot incase you denies" she stated, smiling at him.

Turning off her phone, leaning her head to him, "so we're dating now."

"Whatever." he muttered, rolling his eyes.

"You're so cute, Kei-chan!" she giggled and ruffled his hair earning her a glare from him.

"Don't call me that." he threatened.

"You can call me anything you want!"

"Whatever, pipsqueak."

~ 𒊹︎︎︎ᴥ︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎~