Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Hopeless

.

.

.

Zayn's POV:

My eyes started to open slowly. My body felt numb. I couldn't remember what has happened. The room was dark, cold breeze hit me and everything is on the ground. I then sat up and rubbed my forehead, pain crawled on me.

Ah I remember now. Everyone is gone. How could I haven't been right now with them? Why is everyone gone? Why why WHY?! Oh my baby sisters, my mom, Liam, Cher, Louis and OH HARRY! I am all alone. I can't be alone, im scared.

Tears started to come out of my eyes. I hugged my legs, putting my head on my knees and sobbing loudly.

I am scared. I can't. This isn't a movie where I have to find them and I see them on a hiding place and I get to shoot the bad guys and I save everybody and we all live in a happy fucking ending. This is reality, which means I will never find them and probably they're dead.

I sobbed even harder. I let out a scream of pain and anger. I couldn't breath or move. All I can do is cry, scream, feel the pain and think of many bad shit.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around me. I screamed and kicked.

"Kid calm down." A strong and deep voice said.

I turned and saw Thomas behind me. I then pushed him off me.

"Where is everyone? Why is everything on the floor? Why are you crying?"

"WHERR THE FUCK WERE YOU?! EVERYONE IS GONE AND IM STUCK HERE! ARE YOU EVEN HERE TO HELP US?! WHERE WERE YOU THESE PAST FEW DAYS?! WHY WEREN'T YOU-" I yelled before I got covered on my mouth with tape.

A guy was now holding me and tying me up. I was screaming for Thomas to help me but he just kept staring at me.Why isn't Thomas helping me?!

"Hey, Mark. The cheif said to give you this," A man said as he handed Thomas a bat and some matches.

Why is he callug Thomas "Mark"? And why is he giving him a bat and some matches? Is he working for them? Does he know where my family is?

"I can't do this, I can't hurt him. He is-" Thomas said before he got grabbed by the collar and was against the wall.

"DO YOUR WORK OR I'LL PUT YOUR STUPID SALLY GIRLFRIEND TO HELL. NOW DO IT, YOUR DOING IT TO PROTECT HER OR I'LL SEND ANYBODY DOWN TO SHOOT." The guys said.

I was looking at Thomas, who was now looking at me. Who was Sally? Was he always pretending to be someone? Why is he betraying me and my family? Why did he marry my mom? Who is Harry, Gemma and Ashley?

"Im sorry Andres." Was all I heard before I saw Thomas with a bat and beating my head before all went black.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
A/N:

OH SNAP! WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHO IS THOMAS OR SHOULD I SAY MARK!? WHO IS HARRY AND GEMMA AND ASHLEY?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Sorry guys if I never updated a chapter. I was having some Writer's block. Also school was happening and I didn't have any freaking time to write but now that is summer, I can. YEAH!

Hope you like this chapter( I didn't >:( *) and make sure you vote for this chapter, comment if u love the story so far and don't forget to Share it to any lovely and weird directioners out there :)

Stay weird, - ♥Jenny♥