"Mmm, missed that." he whispered, kissing the soft spot under my left ear to make me shiver.

"Me too."

"I need to finish getting ready or else . . . Arianna, you're just too damn sexy. My beautiful Latina wife. My stunningly pregnant, wifey, my best friend." he smiled.

"What is all of this?" I asked, feeling guilty for wrecking the moment.

"This is me being the man I should've been all along."

"I love you." I told him again.

"And I love you so much more." he said.

"Impossible." I argued, smiling at him.

"We can debate this all night but we've got somewhere to be, and I'm in the mood to show off my beautifully pregnant wife and twin boys." he smiled, caressing my cheek again.

"Can you help . . ."

"Which shoes are you wearing?" He interrupted, making me laugh.

"The white ones."

"I should've known."

He put my shoes on, I helped him put his suit jacket on, I put some lipstick on, spritzed my favorite night out perfume on and we were done.

"I love that perfume on you." Le said as he leaned over to sniff my neck.

"We talked about this a long, long time ago, big dog. Stop with the sniffing." I complained, smiling as I pushed him away.

"Can't help myself. . . too sexy."

"Knock it off . . . let's go." I whispered as he moved the tip of his nose over my neck. "Stop . . . that."

"Mmm, right, we have to go."

He grabbed my clutch from the bed and held his free hand out for me, which he pressed to the small of my back.

"Your car?" I asked.

"Yeah, more space."

"You calling me fat, Anoa'i?"

"No! I'm calling you pregnant in a skin-tight dress, not that I'm complaining. It's just breathing space." he smiled as we walked to the valet.

"Actually, I appreciate that." I said after thinking it through.

When we arrived at the arena there were more congratulations and well wishes from everyone that saw my gender reveal posts. 5 miles and many laughs later we were walking down the large ramp and doing interviews.

"Camilla! Oh my God, you look amazing." Kayla Braxton said.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Le asked her.

"Twins? Congratulations, how are you feeling after that reveal? Both of you?" she asked.

"I'm so excited and tired . . . like all of the time." I laughed.

"I can't wait. 2 boys on the way and my two beautiful girls at home already. Kayla, I'm a blessed man in so many ways that it's hard to count." Le said, smiling wide.

"The two of you are so cute! Enjoy your evening and good luck tomorrow and moving forward." Kayla said.

"Thanks." we chorused.

"Are you okay?" my husband asked when we were out of camera range.

"I'm fine, really." I insisted.

"Your feet?"

"Mi amor, I'm fine, I promise."

"Alright, let's sit down."

The ceremony was great with the likes of the Dudley Boyz, Mark Henry, and one of my idols Ivory, getting inducted among many others. These events show how far wrestling has come, especially for us women and there's so much more for us to accomplish. I will admit that by the time the whole thing finished now, I'm craving green grapes and I have to pee.

"Where are you running to on those stilts?" Le chuckled.

"Bathroom, your sons think my bladder is a trampoline."

"Well, let's get you to a bathroom then." he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people.

Emptying my bladder has never given me such relief before, it feels so damn good. We stood at the arena socializing for a while after HOF was over and it's nice. I don't get to see these people on a regular basis anymore so catching up has been fun.

"13 and a half weeks and the countdown begins." Brie said.

"Three months, almost 14 weeks left and I can't wait."

"I got you something."

"What do you . . . you brought me grapes! I love you, I promise I do." I happily sighed, popping a grape into my mouth.

"Who are you loving on?" Le asked, "Hey Brie."

"Hi."

"She brought me grapes." I smiled.

"Oh, babe, why didn't you tell me? I would've gotten them." he said.

"I didn't . . ."

"She didn't tell me, I saw them at catering and knew she'd want some. It's pretty much all she eats these days besides waffles, and chicken tenders. Bye, I can see my husband looking for me."

"Thanks Brie." I told her.

"Any time, night Joe." she said.

"Good night." he replied in a funny tone.

"You okay, Le?"

"Yeah, I'm good, you ready to go?"

"Yes! I'm tired, super tired. Are you . . . staying with me?" I asked.

"I'll be wherever you want me to be as long as it's not away from you." He smiled before kissing my knuckles.

"Get a room!" Colby shouted.

"That's exactly what we're gonna do." Le told his friend.

"Are you sure you want to leave though? I don't mind staying a little bit longer." I told him.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go, I see these people all the time."

He smiled as he held his hand out to me and I sighed in relief as he laced our fingers together when I placed my hand in his. I already know that it's going to take, at least, another 30 minutes to actually leave the building. With the number of people here, we were stopped multiple times. It took us closer to an hour to get out of the building and Le stopped at a fast food place to get chicken tenders and lemonade, which made me very happy.

When we got to the hotel, we stopped at Le's room and I told him to just pack all of his things. I miss my husband, I don't like being without him, and I won't anymore. Well, no more than necessary anyway. The smile on his face when he walked out of the room told me that I made the right decision.

"That was quick." I said when he laced our fingers together.

"I don't really unpack lately, just in case I have to run home."

"Oh . . . that's . . . preparedness. Jesus, my feet hurt now, it's getting to that time where I shouldn't be wearing heels. Le, can you take them . . . ah!" I shrieked when he picked me up bridal style tight against his chest.