#2

1. If you wake up at 3-4 am than a demon is watching you.

2. When you have loud music on and you swear you heard someone call your name or a door shut, its actually a ghost telling you they are there.

3. Humans can seance ghosts. When you are out somewhere and you feel like someone is watching U. Cause there is someone but you just can't see them :>

4. Dogs like squekey toys cause it reminds them of a small animal dying.

5. There is a 50% chance your nightmares may come true.

!TW! I am about to list a phone numbers you are too never call. It is not my choice if you decide to call them but if you do I am no way responsible. It is on you if somethings happens to someone you know or yourself !TW!

6. 801-820-0263 = When you call said number you hear several things. You can hear a creepy man counting and repeating the numbers: 1, 3, 7. Following by a sound of someone calling out your name. Then they tell you what you are doing during this call. They say they are following your every move. 

!!!PLEASE DON'T TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WORKS BUT I WOULD PREFER IF YOU DON'T CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

7. Your belly button was your old mouth.

8. If you smell burning but there is nothing burning, it means that there is a ghost near you.

9. 80 million bacteria could be in one kiss.

10. A man killed his family with a paint brush.

11. Zombies could be considered real.

12. If you get a lot of bruises for no reason it means a spirit is trying to contact you.

13. Living rooms tend to have the most spirits.

14. When you are home alone and you hear a noise it is either a person or a ghost.

15. There was a girl that stabbed her friend a bunch of times because she said Slenderman would kill her whole family if she didn't.

!!!!!WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS A THEORY EXPLAINING THE BACK ROOMS!!!!! (THE PICTURE UP FRONT)

16. Some odd years ago a man went to his community health center for a routine check up. When he walked in he got an over whelming felling of Dejq Vu. The interior was as plain as can be. He went to the lady at the front desk to check in. She handed him the clip board. As he sat in his chair filling out the clip board , he slumped back in his chair. And instead of his head hitting the wall.. it hit nothing. He got up and expected the wall. It looked normal but when he tried to touch the wall he felt nothing. Suddenly he fell through the wall and was met with a dirt bash carpet. He sat up and looked around. It was an odd little room- or rather a bunch of connected rooms. Everything was a gross shade of tan and the carpet was musty and moist. There were no windows or doors and no matter what the man did he couldn't get back through the wall. He knew he had to get put of there... The man wondered the connected hallways for days. He began to wonder if this was going to be is permanent resting place. He thought "It's been gone for days, surely someone has noticed I was missing." But none did... Suddenly the man began to hear foot steps. Soon combined with angry snarling  of an animal. He began to run in all directions, but he always started in the room he began in. Finally defeated he sat down and accepted his fate. He knew he was going to die there. Who knows whta happens to the pople who have been cout over there... What happens to these people in the back rooms? I guess the only way to find out is for you to join the man in the backrooms >:)

17. Thinking to much can actually kill you.

18. If you sit in an old piece of furniture it is most likely you will be possessed.

19. There is a yellow river in China polluted by not only trash but at least 10,000 dead bodies.

20. Chainsaws were originally invented for child birth.