First week

Isamu's p.o.v (Saturday)
It has been preferably almost a week since Izuku transferred classes with us. All of them were a bit rude to him until on Thursday Izuku-kun had came back to the dorms littered in bruises and burns,and as well a few still bleeding cuts. Mika had practically made an entire emergency out of it and had done so much medical procedure that you would think he was dying. Esther,Ryota,and James chased 2B down the entire walkway to our dorm just to make sure they would leave us alone. The class apologized profusely for letting their egos get the best of them,Izuku said it was fine,though they still did. From then on the class made sure to help Izuku and protect him with their life,but also still doing mischief. I also started noticing Izuku-kun was starting to act more like himself. He was more confident,mischievous,clear speaker,sometimes lazy,fearless,and dynamic;just like the real Izuku I know.

Right now though I'm now sitting in my room,our dorm is more like a mansion since we are more respected around here because of our "dangerous" quirks,some may be villainous but that doesn't mean we can't attend class! I don't know why they even bother making us do courses every week,they can't just expect us to study and then take tests on SUNDAY. Luckily Izuku saw how troubled we were and started helping us in our subjects,tonight were all gonna review on what we know so we can be able to take our tests.
*BAM*
*CRASH*
*Unholy screeching* (not in that way)
"I'm guessing they're finally up."I thought now lacing up my converse. I then walk out of my room to see Izuku dressed in a white camo hoodie,ripped jeans,and skull converse that I bought him. Today all of us were going shopping because apparently class 2A got into our laundry and burned our clothes,and I did not have many left,everyone else had either one or two more outfits so I decided to have dad add 6,000 dollars on my credit card because we are going on a shopping spree. Izuku already has credit card which apparently he never uses,so it has about like 32,000 dollars on it now, since he got it for his first birthday. I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my car keys,and headed to my car. I then waited for about 45 minutes when the others finally came out,I then split everyone with their groups since only a few of us drive. Izuku can drive,he's just never drove in front of 2A.

(Isamu's)Driver:IsamuPassenger:RyotaBack:Osamu,and Kaden

(Isamu's)
Driver:Isamu
Passenger:Ryota
Back:Osamu,and Kaden

(Isamu's)Driver:IsamuPassenger:RyotaBack:Osamu,and Kaden