When the group of kids made it to the gate they saw Y/n and Konan walking up to them.

"Look! There she is! Hey Y/n!" Boruto waved at Y/n, she looked away from her mom to look at the group, she smiled and waved back, she turned back to her mom.

"That's them!" She told her. Konan smiled down at her as she reached into her pocket.

"Here," Konan took out 10 bandanas and gave them to Y/n. "Go make the best Akatsuki, and have fun ok?"

Y/n smiled brightly and gladly took the items, then hugged her.

"I will! Thank you!" Konan kissed her forehead and waved her bye as she went back where she came from.

Y/n ran up to the group.

"Hey Boruto, Sarada, and Chocho" Y/n looked at the others.

"My name is Y/n Uzumaki, which you already know from yesterday"

"Nice to meet you, my name is Mitsuki" He smiled at her.

"The name's Metal Lee, you look so wholesome!" His eyes start to sparkle. Y/n laughed nervously.

"Heh, Thanks?"

"Hello, My name is Inojin"

"Shikadai,"

"You guys look and sound so cool!" Y/n jumped up being overly happy.

"Do you guys want to train with me after school?" Y/n asked.

Everyone looked at eachother then nodded.

"I guess I'll make time for our training session," Chocho smiled.

~ To the Akatsuki ~

"Senpaiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Tobi yelled.

"Hide me" Deidara whispered to Sasori as he hid behind him.

"Move or I'll put you in my collection" Sasori threatened. Deidara sled away from him with a scared expression.

Tobi then tackled him.

"ACK!"

Konan walked into the base and sighed at the chaos that the two are making, until Hidan came out and started yelling about them messing up his prayers, so she sighed even more. She then walked into Pain's office and sat down in a chair.

"So did you give her the items?" He asked her as he was still focused on the paperwork.

"Yep, and she was already in contact with Hokage and his family," Konan sat up in her chair and tilted her head in disbelief, "But I have a feeling they're thinking we're coming back when we just suddenly disappeared 2 years ago."

"Let them think that, we might make they're lives more entertainable" Pain suggested.

"If they do anything to Y/n, then they have a death wish for us to grant" Konan mumbled.

~ Time skip to the kids ~

"Come on the training grounds are over here!" Boruto yelled to Y/n as he ran to the training grounds while the group just followed him.

When they got to the grounds everyone turned to Y/n.

"So why should we train Y/n?" Sarada asked her.

"Well I was struggling to climb up the tree using chakra on your feet, this will show how much you're good at chakra control." Y/n explains but when she got done explaining Himawari ran up to them and hugged Y/n.

"Y/n!"

"Himawari!?" Boruto yelled.

"Hey!" Himawari then turns back to y/n.