Are those my clothes?

Start from the beginning

He has many beach shirts with various tropical theme prints. Florida boy, cute. I see a royal blue one with a print of palm trees on a light blue tone. It looks cute, I take off the hoodie and tie it around my waist so I can try on the blue shirt. I put it on leaving it open in the front and take a look at the mirror, I din't know Dream had a sense of style since once said on stream that he buys clothes at Walmart. I take it off and start making a pile beside me. I try on some more print shirts and then decide to move on to the opposite side of the closet. I see that here are the long sleeves and more warm clothes. I spot a black turtle neck sweater that caught my eye cause it looks soft. Yet again I take it and try it on. I look myself up and down in the mirror and slightly laugh at myself. It looks pretty big on me, not to the point it's super oversize but the sleeves cover my whole hands and the turtle neck cover my neck completely to where is almost up my chin. Im having a little to much fun playing with the soft sleeves when I hear someone speak up.

"George? What are you doing?" It was Dream.

Oh shit I just got caught red handed-

"Uhhhhhh..." I feel my face burn up with embarrassment, how long had he been standing there?!

He then starts to laugh. This is so much more embarrassing.

"Are those my clothes?" He asked still laughing.

"N-no?" I stand in front of the clothes pile in the floor. Why am I even trying anymore?

He then laughs even harder and his typical kettle wheeze comes from his lungs.

"Stop laughing you idot!" I cover my face with the sweater, I even can't look at him right now.

I hear steps towards me and stop right in front. Then he grabbed my hands and pulled them down.

"You look good in my clothes" he said with a chuckle and a big smile.

If my face was red before I don't even what to know what shade it was now, even if I can't see it properly. I hugged him and buried my face in his chest, half because I just couldn't keep eye contact and also because I wanted to hug him anyways. I heard him chuckle a little as he hugged me back.

"So, why are you raiding my closet out of the blue?" He asked still hugging me.

"Just because" I said, it sounding muffled.

He was about to talk but then paused and took a deep inhale, mostly into my head.

"George is your heat soon?" He asked kinda surprised.

"It's in two days, Im in pre-heat right now" I told him.

He stayed quiet, most likely in thought. Then he spoke again.

"Wait so are you nesting? Is that why you were taking my clothes?"

"Ah‐" I coughtmyself off. I was doing it without thinking... God my Omega instincts always gotta do me like that huh... "M-maybe..."

He wheezed and laughed a little more, this bitch.

"That is so cute, you could have just told me I would have gladly given you some and even my bedsheets if you want them"

"Yes, give me now" I say looking up at him, now I definitely feel the low glow in my eyes.

He chucked and nodded, but for some reason he dragged me towards the bed...

He sat down and made me turn around, now Im getting confused. He then grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. It was kinda sudden so it took a yelp from me. Im sitting in his thighs close enough that Im comfortable but also far enough that he isn't grinding me. He then wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder. Immediately by this type of contact I start to purr constantly and completely relax leaning against him. He pressed his nose against my neck taking in my scent.