Roger Rabbit Short #2 - "Roller Coaster Rabbit

Hurry, hurry, hurry, step right up and see Egyptial She walks, talks, and crawls on her belly like a snake! The most death-defying ride in the world.

Roger: Jeepers, I sure do love fairs, especially going on all the rides.

Baby Herman's Mother: No, no, no. Baby Herman is much too little to go on the rides and I... Oh, look, a psychic. Roger, I'm going to have my palm read, so you stay here and watch Baby Herman.

Cream: Good luck Uncle Roger (giggles)

Roger: Huh? No, no, not that. Anything but that. Please, don't let...

Baby Herman's Mother: Roger, you'll stay here with Baby, or it's rabbit stew for dinner.

(Paints her nails) Okay, okay, anything you say, Mama, dearest. (Kisses) Why, you know me, I just love watching Baby. Why, I'm a regular super-sitter. Boy, that was close. Let Uncle Roger tie your balloon up and that way you'll never lose it. Don't cry, Baby Herman! Uncle Roger's gonna get you a new balloon. Now, you stay here and be a good boy and don't get into any trouble. - Promise? Oh! Red balloon. Ta-da! Hey! Where'd he go? Is he down here? Ah! Baby Herman, where are you? Speak to me. - Don't poke yourself, Baby Herman. - Wheel. Oh! Hey, what's happening to my head? I've got a headache, but it's just a little one. Jeepers, hold your fire, hold your fire! Phew! Okay, fellows, fire away. Wheel Oh! Huh? Balloon. Baby Herman, you're too little to go on the rides! Uh-oh! Baby, got you. Hey, it's dark in here and it smells bad, too. Ew! Baby Herman, is that you? Come on, let's get out of here before we get into trouble. Pee-ew! No more corn dogs for you today. Hey, you're not Baby Herman. Ah! Hey, what are you doing down there? Baby, no! I hate bullfights! I never eat beef! I'm a vegetarian! I don't even wear shoes. That was bracing. Oh! Balloon. Don't move, Baby Herman! Jeepers, that was close and I caught you just in time! Wheel Stop! Whoo-hoo! - Whoo! - Jeepers. Oh, no! Save me, save me. - What? - Save mel Curses. Foiled again. Ah! Stop!

(They crashed through the stop sign and ended up in the studio. Roger flings Baby Herman away and bumps into a movie camera.)

Whoa!

Cream: Run!

(Cream flies with her ears to the outside while holding baby Herman)

Fire on the set! Fire on the set!

Baby Herman: Get me down!

Gangway, gangway!

Get the firemen over here!

Roger: Yikes!

Firefighter: (Giggles).

Roger: (Coughs).

Excuse me, I don't see a scene with fire.

My first film, my masterpiece is ruined. You clumsy idiot.

Roger: But you don't understand.

You call yourself an actor.

Roger: It's not my fault!

Now, you go back and do this entire scene again.

Roger: Not this hare, cue ball.

(Roger runs away and the end credits roll.)

Baby Herman: It's always the same old thing. You never pay me enough money. You wanna pay peanuts, you get monkeys. I can't take much more of this. I get the same junk from that rabbit and her Neice Cream every time we do something. They are making me crazy.

Mr. Herman, Mr. Herman? You forgot something. Oh!

Baby Herman: What's the matter, toots, afraid of a little bang?