𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , miss mystic falls

Depuis le début

Lizzie looks around, smiling wide. "Okay, so we'll split into teams."

Later, Katherine walks around as students begin to put things awayI look down at my piece of paper. "So I've been thinking about why you've been acting so weird." Landon says.

"Suddenly everyone's got a psychology degree around here."

Landon chuckles. "No, I just, I just think you have cold feet."

"About what?" Hope asks him.

"Us. You know, we're good. We're finally in a solid relationship based on honesty and openness and I'm indestructible. You're relatively indestructible." He pokes her shoulder as Katherine leans on the table. "We finally have a long, clear road ahead of us, you know, with no obstacles."

Hope looks over his shoulder. "Katherine," The Valentine turns on her heel, shocked to see Roman Sienna. A beautiful blond vampire Hope almost killed after his mom brainwashed him into trying to hurt Hope and then killing Hayley. Also, Katherines ex boyfriend.

Landon watches closely, turning to Hope and Katherine. "Who's that?"

Roman looks at the two girls. "That is Roman." Hope chirps.

"Our ex boyfriend." Katherine grins. Landon nods in surprise, looking between them.

Roman walks over, Katherine giving him a closed mouth smile. "Kat."

"Roman," She hums, letting the boy take her hand in his, kissing her knuckles. "What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Dr. Saltzman's been a little overwhelmed, so, uh, I've been doing a little recruiting recon for him lately. But he asked me to come in today and lend a hand." Roman explains.

Hope opens her mouth awkwardly. "Oh, uh, this is Landon." She hums.

Landon comes from behind the two girls. "Her boyfriend. And a Phoenix." He shrugs, trying to size up the blond. "Which is, by the way, so cool." He chuckles. Katherine raises a brow, so unamused.

Roman nods slowly. "I better go find Dr. Saltzman." He says sheepishly.

The three of them watch as he walks away. "That was a little alpha male of you." Hope says to Landon. Katherine gags, disgusted by third wheeling.

"Isn't that the 90-year-old vampire ex you may have mentioned murdered your mom?" Landon asks her.

Hope blinks. "It is. Though I don't hold him responsible for what happened anymore."She says, her eyes are glossy and her voice is shaky. A complete change of her mood. She's not completely fine with it.

Landon raises a brow. "I'm gonna go hide more rats." He says.

Katherine hums. "I love a good plot twist." She tells Hope, walking away.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Katherine sat back in the hall, sipping on a glass of coffee once again as Penelope sits down. Humming, Katherine looks over. "I was wondering when you were going to talk to me again." She says shortly, looking down at her heels.

"You slept with my ex girlfriend."

Katherine scoffs. "You're going to Belgium, and I'm dying within the week. I think we have more important things to discuss than me sleeping with Josette." She retorts, crossing her legs. The Valentine looked around as people began to set things up. "Like how we are going to get you to be little Miss Saltzman's date." She hums, turning her head to look back at Penelope.