▬▬▬▬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈! ೃ࿔₊•

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · *

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .

𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ "𝒘𝒐𝒘, 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅!" kirishima exclaimed, almost daring his friend to react.

katsuki balled his fists and shot a piercing look at eijiro, "shut it you dork, or i'll blast you into next week."

kirishima raised his hands, as if surrendering, not wanting to aggravate his friend further, but a small smile lingered on his face. the red-head may not have been very academically talented, per say, but he was quick to pick up on things. he saw how bakugou's confident demeanour faltered for a moment when he glimpsed the curly headed girl across the pathway. he saw how quickly he became flustered, his cheeks reddening slightly. he saw how vulnerable katsuki was, and how much he hated it.

"hey, shitty hair, why you staring at me like that?"

"oh, sorry man, just thinking. and also, you're squeezing your sandwich a bit, ah, too tightly, i think it's in pain."

the pair talked for a while, kirishima cringing when they stumbled upon the topic of their classmate, izuku midoriya, knowing it would be a very long conversation. midoriya was his friend's fated rival- they had a much healthier rivalry than more than a year ago, when they first began to compete to be the number one in the class. although it would be impossible for bakugou to admit it, eijiro suspected that he considered midoriya a friend; they'd been through a whole load of shit together, which made them closer. however, katsuki certainly still loved to complain about izuku and didn't bother to hide his self-satisfied tone when he slipped up. kirishima would have to listen to bakugou brag about the most recent assignment they had (where he scored 2 points higher than izuku) for a while, but at least it seemed to distract him from his embarrassment of being fazed and caught off guard by that girl.