Spicy🥵: The zoldyck Consert

Start from the beginning

He pointed at you and walked over to you, you felt like you were about to have a heart attack.
"What's your name?" Illumi asked on the mic, then pasted to you. "Y/n" the you pasted it back to him.

You felt like you could die right here and now. "That's a pretty name for such a pretty lady, here take my hand" he said taking his hand out for you take. You looked over your best friend "GO FOR IT BITCH!" She pushed you and he grabbed your hand.

He helped you climb up, "wanna sing a number with me?". You were lost for words, you looked at the crowd and then at Hisoka . They all started cheering for you and Illumi, "S-sure, which one?"

He smiled "Mother Mother?", you nodded and agreement "alright! Start us off"

You: "My daddy's got gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run!"

"Wow! Guys she is amazing!!!" Illumi said , you smiled.

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"

You and Illumi: "Ga ga ga ga ga"
"It started with the hayloft a-creakin'"
"Well, it just started in the hayloft"
"With his long Johns on, pop went a-creepin' out to the barn, out to the hay-"

Illumi and you put your backs together, the crowd goinf wild. "YEAH!!!! THATS MY BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND!!!! WOOOOI!" You best friend going crazy ".

You and Illumi: "Young lovers and they are not sleeping"
"Young lovers in the hayloft"
"With his gun turned on, pop went a-creepin'"
"Out to the barn, out to the hayloft"

You and Illumi faced each other , and you winked to him.

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run"

Illumi slowly started to lean in a bit

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"

You and Illumi: "Ga ga ga ga ga"

You: "Ah ya ya ya"
"Ah ya ya ya"

The whole band and you: "Ah ya ya ya"

You: "Ah ya ya ya"

You and Illumi turned to the crowd and started to walk around.

You and Illumi: "Ga ga ga ga ga"
*a small killua,gon,Hisoka solo with their instruments together*

You looked at the crowed and winked at your best friend, she prepared to faint "YOU GO GIRL! MY BABYS HAVE GROWN" she yelled.

You went closer to the crowd and pointed the microphone to them , Illumi doing the same to the other side.

The crowd "My Daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"Ga ga ga ga ga"

The band stoped the instruments

You and Illumi look at each other and started walking to each other while singing, and crowd kept getting louder.

You and Illumi "It started with hayloft a-creepin'"
"Well, it just started in the hay-"
*hisoka started playing the guitar once more*
You and Illumi: "With his long Johns on, pop went a-creepin'"
"Out to the barn, out to the hayloft"
*killua and gon started of following Hisoka's lead*

The crowed cheering non stop, jumping and screaming of excitement. You couldn't help but smile, this was like dream. You are singing with you crush, YOUR FAMOUS CRUSH!. You best friend is a guitarist in your favorite band and ... everything left amazing.

Illumi grabbed your hand spinning you, and started hugging you from behind putting his head on top of you. You were a blushing mess, sweaty mess along with him.

You and Illumi : "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots!"
"Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots!"

Illumi , You and Hisoka: "With his long tall gun, pop went a-creepin'"
"To blow their hayloft bed heads straight off"

You put one hand on Illumi's cheek and pressed your body against his body, while he was hugging you from behind.

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run"

He licked your cheek and you blushed feel press him self back on you, making every one even his band go crazy.

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run"
"My daddy's got a gun"
"You better run"

While you are singing, whispers in your ear so no one can hear "I been having my eyes on you for a while now, sense your friend join." He puts his hand around you through, making you a flustered mess and crowed in shock. "You. Are.Mine" he looked back at the crowd still in the same position.

You: "My daddy's got a gun"
"My daddy's got a gun"

You and Illumi: "Ga ga ga ga ga"

You: "Ah ya ya ya"

You, killua and Gon: "Ah ya ya ya"

You: "Ah ya ya ya"

The crowd: "Ah ya ya ya"

You: "Ah ya ya ya"

You and Illumi turn to each other

You and Illumi: "Ga ga ga ga ga"

All of you: "Ga ga ga ga ga"

When you guys finished , every one was screaming and cheering. Chanting your guys name the your best friend started chanting "KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Making everyone scream the same.

You and Illumi looked at each other "Consent is always a nice thing" he said wrapping his hands around your waist. "I know, is yes from me". You guys kissed passionately , you felt your heart was a bout to hurts.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

WORD COUNT: 2237
Hello guys!! This was clearly a very long chapter, If you'd want me too I will make a part two! With probably a lemon 😏 this idea I got from @Lawtopia from TikTok. I don't own the characters from hxh nor the songs.

Song 1: "I want to brake free" by Queen
Song 2: "Hayloft" By Mother Mother

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT! I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING IT, SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERROS.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELIES!!!❤️❤️❤️