"You have to be there. Otherwise, I am afraid we won't be able to sign the deal."

"You can let Yoongi hyung take my place. Its not a big issue." The ravenette stated, stopping near the window of the corridor as he glanced at the garden. The colorful roses seemed so dull, today.

"I have no problem with it but Mr. Lee will definitely make a big deal about your absence." Hoseok said, sighing a bit, knowing how the stubborn man created big issues out of trivial things.

"Fine." The CEO stated, eyebrows knitting together in a firm frown.

"You'll join us?"

"No."

"What?"

"Cancel this collaboration." Jungkook announced, making up his mind.

"What are you saying?" Hoseok's voice held uncertainty and hesitance.

"You heard me. I won't step out of this house until Taehyung gets better. My husband's well-being is more important to me than some forced collaboration." Jungkook said, voice certain and firm.

Hoseok went silent for a moment. He knew that once the ravenette made up his mind, it was impossible for anyone to convince him, except Taehyung.

"We might not be able to do projects with Lee's company again."

"I don't care, hyung. Nothing is more important to me than Taehyung and you, out of all the people, know this very well."

______________________

The ravenette tried his best to shoo away the dark gloominess which had taken over him for the past two days but he couldn't seem to do it.

He was walking towards their bedroom, gaze on the floor, when a fragile voice snapped him out of the trance.

"Kookie?"

Jungkook swiftly lifted up his head and saw Taehyung standing on the threshold of their bedroom, face flushed pink because of the fever and hair slightly disheveled.

"Tae, you shouldn't be out of bed right now." Jungkook said, his voice full of worry, as he looked at the blonde.

"I am all better now. You can go to the m-meeting and---" Taehyung stuttered, and coughed afterwards, feeling his chest constrict in pain, as he felt Jungkook hold him in his arms.

"I won't go anywhere until you feel completely fine."

"But---I am fine." Taehyung tried to convince his husband who picked him up by placing one arm around his back and the other hand around the bend in his knees.

"No you're not, love. Why are you being so hard on yourself, hmm?" Jungkook asked softly, worry evident in his words.

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's chest and breathed heavily, not being able to reply because of the nauseous state of his.

The ravenette walked towards their bed, gently tucking in Taehyung under the warm comforter, feeling this weird sting in his chest by witnessing the condition of his lover.

"I'll go and make you some soup, okay? Don't try to get up again, baby. You need rest." Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair away from his eyes and leaned down to place a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"Don't take too long, Jungkookie." Taehyung whispered, closing his eyes as Jungkook uttered a small 'okay', before walking towards the door.

Exiting the room, he leaned against the closed door, a sad sigh escaping his lips. It was painful for him to see his other half affected by illness.