"Then I will do it" Romano states as he gets up from his seat.

"You will?" Adrian asks surprised.

"I am a vampire, on of them. The chances of them trusting me is higher than trusting you. And you all can trust me to keep those kids save"

"What happens when they get hold of the kids?" Antonio worries.

"They are planning to create a different school for the kids where they will be trained and watched" Adrian states and Antonio grits his teeth.

"Your son is the first one Antonio and everyone knows, they want Enzo as an offering of peace from the wolves' side"

"My son will..."

"Right now, this is not just about Crystal or your son, it's about all the other packs that are being targeted in the fight we could not win...

We will have to play by their rules" Adrian points and Antonio fists his hands.

"It is a difficult situation, Antonio but they are watching our moves, they are dictating it all"

"Enzo will not live there, he gets to come back home every night, sleep in his bed, under the roof of his home" Antonio points and Adrian sighs getting up.

"I will relay the message..."

"You will make sure they go by it" Antonio states and Adrian nods his head before he walks out of the room.

********

"I will have to bring my mate here, sometimes" Jasper states as he takes a deep breathe and stretches his arms above his head feeling the cool air.

Connor stays quiet as he stares at the cabin where his mate was staying at.

"They formed a new council" Connor states and Jasper nods his head.

"They will start their hunt soon"

"Hunt?" Jasper frowns.

"Hunt for those kids" Connor points and Jasper walks closer to where Connor was.

"What now?"

"I don't know. I cannot be everywhere"

"Sucks to be you" Jasper grins as he pats on Connor's back.

"Jas, I am in no mood to..."

"I know, Con, I know. I wish I could take Crystal back to my mate's pack"

"No" Connor growls in warning and Jasper sighs.

"I know, I cannot take here there, why do you think I am saying yes to this if I did not know better?" Jasper points.

"She needs protection, both of us will not be enough" Connor points.

"You know I have been thinking"

"What?"

"Your mate, she is a Queen but why is she not able to summon magic or anything to make this right for her?" Jasper asks as they both stare at the cabin.

"Because of guilt" Connor replies and Jasper turns to face Connor.

"Guilt?"

"Guilt of not being able to protect the one thing that connected us"

"Your love?"

"Our Destiny. She is easily giving up everything as a penance of what happened to Destiny. It was none of our fault but then again, we both are at fault. The title is not the one which holds the power, Crystal is not weak to not fight back but she is strong enough to turn her back to everything"