Firecrackers

January 14 2019

The Gang all stared at the main door as Peter told them that his friends have arrived as The Squad got up and hide some somewhere as Peter open the door as Mickie and Dave entered the house.

Peter: Where are the rest of our group?

Dave: They're coming late.

Mickie: Its a nice house Peter.

Peter: Thanks.

The Trio walked through the house as Dario and Keku were hiding.

Dario: There she is.

Keku: We got Chris's pretty little Psycho.

Meanwhile Alex and Daikon were hiding behind the coach as Eryos, Summer and Maria were hiding under the table.

Daikon: Wait, Why are we hiding? We should introduce ourselves to her.

James: Wait a minute. Your right.

When Mickie was looking around the house. She noticed a family photo as she looked at it and saw Alex standing next to his dad as she was feeling nervous.

Mickie:.....Oh No......That Means I'm at Alex's house. I nee-

Wyatt/Tobias/Cody/Daikon:

Mickie turned around scared as Peter and Dave slowly back away as The Squad revealed themselves to Mickie.

Cody: There's our Pretty Little Psycho.

Summer: Dude what?

Chris: Enough of that. We need to talk.

Mickie was sweating as The Others were staring at her.

Daniel: Come on. Talk to us.

Mickie:........

Eryos: Hello?

The Others were waiting for Mickie's response as she tried to run but Maria and Alexa grabbed her and put her on the coach.

Mickie: Let me go!!!

Chris: Not Until You answer our questions.

Daikon: Better be quick because we have to study for our exams after this.