Six.

A few days has passed. Tony was getting worried about his daughter. She was going out of her mind. She was resisting less, and less. She rarely spoke. She rarely ate or drank anything. She rarely even moved. She just stayed in her corner, with her knees tucked up to her chest, letting out gentle sobs. Despite the overwhelming sorry he felt, knowing the person he loved was going through hell, Peter still did as he was told. He went to school, and told people Kira was sick. MJ had asked, and she'd been given the set response. Ned, however, was the only other one that knew of her condition. Peter let out a sigh, shutting his locker. As he did this, he saw Marco coming right at him.

"Hey, Parker!" He called. "Where's Kira?"

"I don't see what that has to do with you." Peter replied.

"Just tell me where she is." Marco demanded. Peter went to walk away, not having the energy to deal with him. "I'm talking to you!" He snapped, as he shoved Peter forwards. He stopped, turning back towards Marco.

"Did you just push me?" Ned took hold of his shoulder, pulling him towards him for a second.

"Just walk away, man. You know Kira would want you to." Marco laughed.

"You really think she's into you?" He asked. "Your precious Kira likes to play rough, little boy."

"What?"

"Why don't you ask her. Ask her how she used to beg. Ask her good it felt. Ask her how easily she submits to your every need." He tormented. Peter clenched his fists, trying to suppress his anger.

"That sounds like domestic abuse." Ned commented with a shrug.

"You should've seen the marks she left." Marco smirked. "It's funny, y'know. Someone told me 'stay away from things that aren't yours'. But is she really yours if she wants me so bad?" Out of nowhere, Peter threw a punch. Marco's head whipped sideways. He touch his lip, feeling the tiny patch of blood, and took a sharp breath. "Now... you're dead."

"Bring it on." Peter agreed, dropping his bag to the floor.

-----

"Tony." Bruce spoke, looking up at him as he watched his daughter intently. "Take a look at this."

"What is it?"

"In Greek mythology, there's a lightning demon. She used to be a goddess. Zeus' right hand. He caught her breaking rules, and punishing innocents, so he banished her to the darkest parts of earth. For thousands of years, she's been possessing bodies and making lives miserable for fun." He explained.

"That... thing... is in my daughter?" Bruce nodded. "Does it... I dunno, tell you how to stop it or... get rid of it?"

"I think so." Tony's eyes lit up, and he was about to ask the pile of questions that slammed into his brain at once, but their conversation was interrupted. Tony was receiving a call from school. He immediately assumed it would be regarding Kira's attendance over the last week. But he was sorely mistaken.

"Hi... yeah, this is he... what about him?.. a fist fight?.. okay... I'm on my way. Bye." He hung up the phone, releasing a groan as he grabbed his jacket.

"Everything alright?"

"Uhh, no. Peter got into a fight at school." He quickly explained. "I gotta go pick him up, because he insisted they don't call May, and I'm down as his second parental contact."

"Yeah, okay." Tony had left, and Bruce went back to cheak Kira's vitals. He was mildly confused when the whole screen was blank. He looked through the small window, and his heart dropped. She was gone.