3

in·sane/inˈsān/ Learn to pronounceadjective1

in·sane
/inˈsān/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
1.
in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

"I wasn't born a monster I was raised as one"

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Father, when do we attack?" Now 16 year old Zavia asked Marco.

She's been trained for three years. She was dangerous. She wasn't one you wanted to disrespect nor disrespect her so called father.

Marco on the other hand was happy that he won her trust. Though he kept her away from knowing her mother was alive.

"Soon my daughter". Marco responded walking away from her. He was heading to the basements where Luna was.

Walking to the her chambers he walked in only to see her gone.

Dried blood was on the chain her hands ones were. And a broken window.

"FUCK!"

Luna Romano on the other hand was on the run to find her husband so she can help her daughter from Marco's grasp.

She knew what her daughter was capable of. He knew of the monster he made of her daughter she has yet to meet. But she's seen what she's done.

Marco would force her to watch videos of Zavia torturing people.

Some even made her throw up.

Though Marco didn't lay a hand on her he made her watch what he has done to her daughter.

She was mad at what her family did to her youngest daughter. Her princess.
She might be a monster in others eyes but not Luna's.

Because Marco told her how he found Zavia. Barley breathing, and covered in her own blood.

But Luna still had love for her family.

(Author:It's making me mad writing this bullshit🙄)

Luna still believed they could be a happy family again. All of them.

She was always one to believe in second chances. That has never changed.

She believes that second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that everyone could be better after they fall.

Now that Luna was in the city of New York she was quick to find a pay phone. Using the 50 cents she found on the street she quickly called her husband who was in Russia. She called praying he still had the same number.

"Mr. Romano speaking" his heavy Russian accent coming out.

"Kyro..please help" Kyro knew the soft voice from anywhere. His heart stopped. He couldn't believe it. His wife was alive but how?

"H-how I-I I buried you" Luna's heart broke hearing her husband cry

"I'm alive please help before he finds me I'm scared." She managed to say while keeping her tears at bay.

"Hurry I'm in New York, bring the family we need to take someone down before he finds me again" with that she hung up going running to the abandoned old house she use to live in knowing Kyro would find her.

Kyro on the hand was happy it was like a void in his heart filled

He ran down the stairs where his sons and daughter were.

"She's alive!!" The boys knew exactly who he was talking about but Evangaline sat there confused.

"Your mother she's alive,  but she's in danger we all are going to New York" he said now serious about the fact the she was in danger.

Lorvario seemed to be the one feeling guilty which Evangaline quickly took not of.

"What's wrong Lorvario aren't you happy we're going to see mother" she said excited she was going to meet the person she lived to meet.

Now all attention was on him

"You guys should feel guilty that when she sees us she see's there's only one daughter and and that one daughter killed her twin sister" Lorvario seethed looking at his little sister in disgust.

Everyone's face paled at the fact that Zavia is dead.

She was dead and she wasn't coming back.

Or so they thought.