Chapter 2: A New Home

Gojira was now peacefully dozing on the main ship of the fleet, with his children sitting around him playing, Junior bundled up in a little blanket given to him by the Demon Lord, and softly snoozing in his father's arms. Minilla is combing Biollante's hair, while Shin and SpaceGojiren are chewing on crystals. Miki Saegusa slowly moves up to the slumbering king, and notices his larger pair of ears on his head twitch, and one eyes opens slowly.

"Miki Saegusa. What brings you down here?"

"O-Oh! I was just coming to check on how your were doing."

"*Yawn* I'm doing fine. The little ones been very peaceful."

The baby coos in his sleep, wiggling slightly. Miki squeals internally, but notices Gojira winces a slight bit.

"Are you okay?"

"I heard your squeal."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I've grown used to your squealing, due to every time you saw a cute boy, and cute critters, etc. Over the years we've been connected I've learned to get used to it. Would you... like to hold him?"

"M-me?"

"You're the only other being I could trust other than Anguirus to take care of him."

"O-oh thank you."

He hands her the sleeping Junior, who opens his eyes slightly and stares curiously at the Mindflayer's face. She gently tickles his chin, and his giggles and coos.

"He's adorable."

"Yes he is."

Miki Saegusa scoots closer to Gojira and rests her head against his chest, making him look down with a quizzical stare, but he then just rolls his eyes and puts his large arm around her. She listens to Gojira's heartbeat, which echoes in her mind. She closes her eyes and starts to hum a lullaby as the other children gather at their feet, though Shin was still shoving a crystal down his throat.

Meanwhile, the Demon Lord was peeking around the corner with a giddy expression. She thumbs up at Miki before vanishing.

Timeskip

The ship blares its horn, and slows as it comes into port. Hundreds of people were there, cheering for the return of their leader. As she exits the ship, she waves daintily. As Gojira steps out, gasps of shock and awe echo through the crowd. He hoists the newly acquired baby carrier Shin had made, as well as Junior's little clothes, as said baby looks around in intense curiosity. The other four children were riding on his massive shoulders, giggling at how high they were, and tickling Junior with their toes. The baby loved it, and giggles like a maniac. The Kaiju chortled as he approached a large army van. He steps inside, while the Knights of the Dark Ice Flower flow in behind him.

"So why are you all in here?"

"Both to keep you contained, and to protect you."

"A, any of you could be much of a challenge to me, when I've been smacked by meteors the size of skyscrapers landing on my head. B, I've been defending myself pretty damn well for the past fifty years."

His spines hum as a brief pulse of blue shimmers through them, making the Knights jump. The Kaiju laughs and leans back, Biollante cuddling with Junior as he watches them carefully.

"I truly never expected you to be such a caring father."

"Is that and insult or a compliment?"

"A bit of both. From the tales we heard of you, we would think that any children you might have would... not be in the best condition."

"Can't blame ya. Most humans have a negative image of my due to my wife's attack 50 years ago. And my constant spats with JSDF over said fifty years, which did leave to many deaths on humanity's side. So I suppose I do deserve some hate, but I swear if anyone judges my children due to my mistakes and try to inflict harm upon my children, they will now what it's like to get hit by a laser beam of pure radioactive death. If the beam doesn't kill them, the radiation will."

He clenched his fists, with bones popping audibly.

"And if that doesn't. I. Will. Personally. Rip. Them. APART."

The intense tone sent a shiver down their spines. But Gojira's expression soon relaxes, and he smiles.

"But thanks for caring enough to volunteer."

Despite being filled with dagger sharp teeth, his smiles was filled with such fatherly warmth that it made them relax instantly. The van stops and the back opens. The Knights let Gojira and his children go first. Miki slides up to them.

"I requested you stay with me, I'll be your... host family in a way."

"Thanks Miss Saegusa. Everyone, say thank you to Miss Saegusa."

"We graciously thank you for your kindness."

"Thanks or whatever."

"Thanks very much."

"*screech*"

Shin then waddles up and nuzzles against her skirt. She giggles, lifts him up and plants a kiss on his nose.

Shin:

Miki giggles and turn to head inside, the large form of Gojira stomping after her