Once Forgotten Always Forgotten?

I looked up only to be met by these beautiful brown eyes. Realizing I was staring I quickly looked away with a faint blush sprinkling over my cheeks. I heard his chair skid against the tile floor as he stood making his way over to me. I felt my mouth go dry as I raised my head to his perfect-ness. He smiled and sat down across from me. Sticking his hand out toward me he spoke.

"Hi. Im Edgar Green. Your new so I wanted to introduce myself to you."He said in his beautiful voice grinning as he spoke. Lifting my hand I took his large warm hand into my small one.

"Hello. Im Kathryn Knight. Yeah I'm obviously new." I said quietly, my British accent leaking through. I pulled my hand away softly and brushed my Carmel colored hair behind my ear smiling.

"Yeah. So how do you like Moton Middle?" Edgar asked relaxing in his seat. "Well, It's okay. I'm glad we only have a year and a half left though." I smiled. He chuckled, "Yeah thank god for that. So where are you from?" He asked leaning in and putting his elbows on the table he rested his head on his hands. "I'm from London. And I suppose your from here?" I questioned copying his position. Edgar smiled, "Mhmm. born and raised." He leaned closer making me lean back a bit. "I think we're going to be the best of friends." He stated, a smirk replacing his smile.

I sure hope so. I thought to myself with a warm smile. I sure do hope so...

I woke up gasping for air. It was the same as last night. Dreaming about Edgar. We had gone out for two years after that and then he suddenly moved away. Not a phone call or a hint that he was leaving. It's been 2 years since then when I was at the end of my freshman year.I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I turned off the alarm clock. I stood up to my now 5'10 height and went to my closet pulling out my black skinny jeans and plain white shirt. I walked into the bathroom and changed out of my Mini Mouse pj's. (yes i like Mini) Looking into the mirror, I studied my eyes. They were hazel. More brown with splashes of blue and green mixed in. I smiled, Like peppermint.I thought. Running a brush through my mid length Carmel hair. Putting some eyeliner on I brushed out my fringe and ran down the stairs. Aunt Kathi was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey sweetheart! Come sit and eat breakfast for your first day of school." She said as she set a plate of eggs, bacon, and sausage in front of Uncle John. I smiled, "No I'm just gonna skip it." "Oh no your not! You need something to keep you alive during your first day. You need protein." Aunt Kathi said hands already on her hips. I grinned and grabbed some toast. Already by the door I yelled, "Bye see you after school!" as I walked out shutting the door behind me.

I walked to my baby. My black 2006 Yamaha yzf r6 black raven. The best motorcycle in the world. I slid on and put my helmet on,(safety first),and started her up. We rode to school and pulled into the parking lot of Franklin High. The first thing I noticed was there was a HUGE crowed around a yellow porche. Groaning I realized it was Amber. Now Amber was what most people would call the 'Queen B'. But here she was the leader of the Clique 5. Now the Clique 5 is a group of 5 girls. The most rich and beautiful girls around. And Amber ran them. Amber and I are what you call mortal enemies. During Junior year she was giving me a hard time. Now me, being in the emotional state I was because of Edgar, decided i wasn't going to take it. So I did what any normal person would do. I cut off all her hair while she slept in earth science. And that, my dear readers, is why we hate each other.

Now the second thing i noticed was that most of the crowed was in my usual parking space. I mean there were ALOT of girls there. Sighing I rode over to the space and revved the engine. Some girls screamed others just moved out of the way but by the end I got my space. Shutting off the engine I got off and pulled my head free of the helmet. Running my hands threw my hair I grabbed my books and started to make my way to school. I was almost there when I heard my name being called. I turned around to find Amber walking towards me with her posy. I rolled my eyes and continued on my way.

"KAT!!!!" I stopped again and looked to see my best friend Allie running towards me with my other best friends in tow. I grinned and waited while they made there way towards me. Unfourtunatly they made it there just as the Slut Clique made there way to me.

"Hey guys." I said to Allie, Nikki, Jackie, and Nate. They gathered next to me.

"I'm happy for your little nerd reunion and all but I'm here so you need to shut the fuck up." said a voice that sounded like scratches on a chalk board.

I looked at Amber with a bored expression plastered on my face. "Yeah? And what if we don't?" I said stepping closer to her. She shrank back and I felt someone grab my arm. I looked back at Allie. "Whats wrong?" I asked as I studied her face. "We need to talk." She said seriously. I raised my eyebrow. "Why?" Allie opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted. "AHEM." Amber coughed loudly. I turned and glared at her. "If you don't mind I was in the middle of something." She said snootily. I sighed. "And what is that?" "Stacy go get him." She said to Stacy. Stacy walked away and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What the fuc-" I was cut off by Allie. "We REALLY need to talk. NOW." I looked at Allie. "What?!?!" I yelled. "He's back!" "What are you talking about?" I asked more confused.

"He's back Ed-" she was cut off. "Kathryn I would like you to meet my boyfriend Edgar Green. Edgar this is Kathryn Knight. My nemesis."

I froze. I slowly turned around and looked up into familiar brown eyes. Edgar's eyes widened a fraction. Then i realized what Allie was trying to tell me.

He's back.

Edgar. He's back.