''Hey, Hazel, your parents just...'' Niall started before seeing me. ''Oh Lord, Hazel, what happened?''

                Dammit.

*Niall Horan*

                I hugged Hazel as soon as she stepped in the flat. I missed seeing her cute face every day. All the others hugged her after me. I noticed her stiffening and said to everybody to let her breathe. I knew something was off, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Then Harry hugged her and I watched her squirm. Okay, now that was weird. But then, Harry kissed her and she smiled and I thought everything was just fine. Hazel smiled at Harry, but her smile didn't quite reach her eyes. It looked like she was faking it. 

                I smirked at her 'Crazy Mofos' shirt. My smile faced a bit when Harry kissed her. But I wasn't jealous. Something about Hazel just worried me. Her parents arrived and after her dad threatened Harry a bit, they started talking together. Hazel just excused herself and left to the room she was sharing with Harry.

                After a few minutes, Hazel's parents said they were leaving for their hotel, leaving us 'young people', as they said, together. I went in Harry's room to get Hazel to tell her that her parents just left. I opened the door.

 ''Hey, Hazel, your parents just...'' I stop short on my sentence, horrified.

                Hazel was in tank top in front of me. Her arms were covered in ugly and painful-looking bruises. She had a couple of cuts too, the skin was swollen and a purplish green color. I opened my mouth in surprise and horror.

 ''Oh Lord, Hazel, what happened?''  

                She opened her mouth, but closed it. I took a step towards her. I wanted to hug her, but I didn't want to hurt her. My eyes widened. We all hugged her. Really hard. Hundred of thoughts were passing through my mind super fast. First, this wasn't an accident. Hazel was beaten by somebody. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth.

"Who did this to you?"
"Niall, nobody did this to..."
"Don't you even dare lie to me." I snapped harshly, furious at whoever could do this to her. "Who did this to you, Hazel?"
She hesitated. "It's... it doesn't matter, okay?"
"Hazel! It does matter!" I whispered yell. Hazel stared at me with those big eyes of hers. "It's your bully, right? Aaron?"

                Hazel looked away without answering. I was trembling in rage.

"That fucking bastard."
"Niall, please." She cupped my cheek with one of her tiny hand. "He can't do anything to me now, I'm here with you guys, and I don't plan on going back ever again. Please, just calm down."
I scoffed. "Hazel, this is ridiculous... You're the one who got beaten cold by a freaking asshole and you're the one reassuring me."
Hazel smiled sadly. "Yeah, I guess."
I smiled at her, but my smile faded away really fast. "He didn't just hurt your arms, didn't he?"

                Hazel bit her lip.

"Hazel, lift your shirt."

                She didn't moved, so I did it myself. I carefully lifted her tank top. I gasped. Just like her arms, her stomach was covered in brownish bruises. She had one huge on her rib that wasn't looking so good. Rage flowing through my veins, I had to use every small inches of self-control I had not to buy a plane ticket to Cedar City and kill the motherfucking jerk that did that to our sweet Hazel.

                I sighed.

"Hazel, you have to tell Harry."
"What? Are you crazy? There is no way in Hell I'm telling him!" Hazel shouted at me.
"Hazel, he will notice. If he doesn't see the bruise, he will notice a difference in your normal way of acting. If I did, he will too."
"No." Hazel replied, stubborn.
"Fine, then I will."