We passed security, waited for our plane, went in the plane and sat down. The plane flew to England while I slept and Mom woke me up before we landed. I went through all the security of London's airport, and spotted Andy, who was waiting for me. I faked a smile to him and greeted him.

''Hello, Andy.''
''Hi, Hazel. How are you?''
''Never better.'' I lied. ''Shall we go?''

                We left after my dad presented himself to Andy. He drove us in front of a building.

''Harry and Louis' flat is on the last floor. Just go inside and talk to the  clerk, he'll tell you where to go.'' Andy told me.
''You go first, Hazel. We have some things to check first.'' Mom said.
''Sure.''

                I went inside, Andy following me with my suitcase. I didn't even protest when he picked it up, knowing that even if I tried I would never be able to lift it. The clerk told us to take the elevator and go to the last floor. Their flat was he second one.

                I knocked on the door hesitantly. Harry opened the door, a huge grin on his face. He looked as if he wanted to hug , but then he saw Andy and just smiled at me. I ginned back, but I really was forcing it.

''Hey, babe, how was your flight?''
''Good...''

                There was an awkward silence for a moment before Niall yelled. 

''Harry, don't keep her out, mate! We all missed her ya know?''

                I chuckled lightly. Harry blushed and stepped aside to let me in. Instantly, I was tackled by a huge bone-crushing bear hug by the girls and the boys. I had to keep myself for moaning in pain. My whole body was on fire. I winced slightly. Niall, who was the first hugging me, released me.

''Okay, everybody, I think Hazel would appreciate a bit of air.''

                They released me, but as soon as they did, Harry pulled me in another soft hug. I felt his lips on my forehead. y skin tingled lightly and I felt good for the first time in three days.

''I missed you.'' He whispered.
''I missed you too.'' I giggled back.

                Harry kissed me. A short, tender kiss on the lips. His green emerald eyes looked into mine, sparkling with happiness. 

''Now, Hazel, could you present us this young man?'' Mom's voice said in the apartment.

                I pulled away from Harry blushing. Harry chuckled and put an arm around my waist. I wanted to pull away because his arm was right on my rib, which was swollen, bu I couldn't. It would be weird. I bit my lip and suck it up.

''Mom, Dad, this is Harry Styles, my boyfriend.''

                Dad was the first to take a step forward.

''Listen closely, young man. It's not because you're famous that you can treat my daughter like shit. Don't forget that I live in America, I have the right to keep a shotgun with me. And I will care less if thousands of young girls cry your death.''
Harry laughed. ''Have no worries, Mr. Murray. I'd never hurt her.''
Dad smile. ''Now that we got this straight... It's nice to me you, Harry.''

                I smirked and told my parents that I was going to go to our room. I gave Harry a look, silently telling him to impress them... I went in the room after Louis told me where it was. I walked in and looked around. I could definitely live here. 

                I took my huge jersey off and checked my bruises. My arms were purple and green ad ugly. The door opened suddenly, making me spun around.