quarterjade (twitch) | one

you started your stream mid game since forgot to start it before

you started your stream mid game since forgot to start it before. "so i'm kinda mid game right now but today i'm playing with pokimane, janet, celine, and valkyrae"

"i'm channeling my inner jodi" you announced as you went mid with your gun out.

"well you would know since jodi's been inside you" rae laughed as soon as she said it.

"somebody is definitely clipping that" you laughed as well.

"somebody's clipping what?" jodi's bubble popped up in the discord call making everybody in the call scream.

"god lee no wonder people call you the screamer house" you joked.

"speak of jodi and she shall appear" poki said.

"ooh you guys were talking about me, what about?" jodi asked.

"nothin much just talking about how we're gonna channel our inner jodi" you replied.

"yeah" rae, celine, poki, and janet all said the same time.

"nobody tell jodi what was actually said" you whispered to your chat.

"really y/n" poki laughed.

"oh y/n what was actually said?" jodi questioned, and at that moment you realized you fucked up and didn't mute.

"oh-i was just pulling a sykunno. i definitely knew i wasn't muted" you nervously chuckled. "just wanted you to think i was actually talking about you"

"people are gonna tell me y/n. i don't care how much you tell your chat not to, they'll tell me" jodi said.

"it was rae!" you snitched. "rae was the one who said it not me!"

"y/n!" rae yelled.

"i'm sorry but if we're being truthful your the one who was like, 'you would know since jodi's been inside you' which is 100 percent true but i can't believe your just exposing me like that" you rambled on.

"ummm y/n you just exposed yourself" celine told you.

"shit" you cussed. everybody including jodi started laughing.

jodi left the call and you focused back on the game which was a short thing since jodi was now in your room. "hey, hi" you said turning to look at her for a quick second before facing back to your computer.

jodi came towards you and sat on your lap. you muted your mic from discord and stream. "what are you doing here?" you asked.

"just wanted to see my girlfriend" she smiled and wrapped her arms around your neck.

"you wanna play for me. i'm on a losing streak?"

"they'll notice, and i wanna cuddle so you need to get off stream" she whined.

you didn't notice that you died since you talking to jodi, neither did you notice all the girls in game screaming at you to do something.

"after this one" you looked at her as a way to confirm it.

"okay" she nodded her head happily.

you unmuted from discord and stream focusing on the game again. "i'm back"

"oh yay your back after we got absolutely destroyed" rae sarcastically said.

"i was busy" you tried to defend yourself.

"oh you were busy" rae said with a hint of a suggestive tone behind her voice. "or were you busy"

"i was busy so let's play and win so i can cuddle my girl" you moved your character.

you all were on the last round and the score was 9-12. "can you please play for me now and do one of your awesome jodi plays" you looked at your girlfriend giving her puppy dog eyes.

"yeah okay" she started messing with your keyboard and the game was won.

"okay y/n you popped off on that last round" poki congratulated you.

"huh-oh yep sure did" you stumbled over your words at first. "well this was my last game, we should play again some time" everybody said bye and you left the call and ended your stream.

"jodi your definitely my favorite girlfriend" you told her hugging her side.

"you have others?" jodi asked cocking her head to the side.

"oh i just keep fucking up today" you put your face in her chest as jodi laughed.

this was bad but i'm tired asf.