It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- ÈRÄÂÄÆ-RÓRōRō 🍈

Start from the beginning

You laughed lightly holding Hitoshi closer. "Neither, I just really want to see if you're a top." You we're smug with it making Hitoshi raise his eyebrow.

"Then you're my bottom princess. Let's go to work and have some fun in front of Neito's salad, then it's the bedroom." He went in for a passionate kiss.

Getting rid of the look on your face you kissed Hitoshi back, nibbling on his bottom lip.

You felt bold and stuck your tongue out to lick Hitoshi's gums.

"Damn, dirty princess." Hitoshi growled as hoisted you up against a wall on the streets.

"Ahh Hitoshi~." You moaned feeling your back hit a cold object and your thighs open up, wrapping around his strong waist.

Your arms went around his neck as your fingers touched his loose strands of lavender hair.

"You'll never get rid of me now, girlfriend." Hitoshi groaned sucking on your jawline, already leaving the sloppy purple marks along your skin.

"Nghh k-kiss me then." You pulled on his hair, Hitoshi groaned his his throat sending the vibrations as you passionately kissed him again.

Hitoshi pressed himself up harder on you, sending his manhood to rise up feeling the friction of your own women hood.

"Ahh mm H-Hitoshi~." You moaned loud trying to bite your lip in case people passed, the ghosts up in heaven were looking down in shame.

"Mmm my princess~." Hitoshi moaned back eating up all of your mouth and sucking the saliva off of your tongue.

One of your hands went up tangled in his hair, creating knots and tugging on it.

As your other hands went down to his chest, touching upon his covered abs.

Hitoshi moved his hips forwards, making his covered boner slide by your area that had its own Niagara Falls happening.

"Mmm t-that feels so good Hitoshi~." You moaned rolling your eyes back and pushing your chest out making your entire body move forwards.

Your area catching with Hitoshi's and smashing together.

"It's just hard now baby, wait till you really see what's under." He sucked on your neck leaving huge red marks.

"Your ego is so big." You bit your lip with a soft moan escaping gripping Hitoshi's lavender hair.

Hitoshi chuckled deeply and placed his forehead on yours, staring into your eyes intently.

"I know, but I'll show you something else that's bigger princess." Hitoshi rubbed against you harder, feeling a few of your wetness drip.

"You better, or else I'll call you a chicken. Boyfriend." You smirked and kissed Hitoshi's lips quickly.

He raised his eyebrow. "Mm I will. But first work, we can make out all you want there." Hitoshi chuckled deeply and let you go, smacking your ass.

"I could easily go back to hating you remember that." You rolled your eyes at him changing quickly.

Your face looked better tear stains gone, but your neck, it was attacked.

"No you won't, you're mine now." Hitoshi kissed the top of your head and moved your hair to cover a few hickeys, leaving most exposed.

"And you're mines." You glanced up at Hitoshi he sweetly side smiled at you.

_____________

"I don't know which I like better listening to sad music to make me even more depressed or making up scenarios in my head to help me sleep at night." Neito was talkative while working.