It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- ÈRÄÂÄÆ-RÓRōRō 🍈

Start from the beginning

Neito was too quick and did it first.

"So that can mean I can be like your big brother!" Neito smiled brightly at you, holding your shoulders close.

You laughed thinking nothing of it. "Of course you can, I'll let you know when Hitoshi's being a pain in the ass like just a few minutes ago." You sent Hitoshi a cute smile and he deadpanned back at you.

"But one last time!" Neito didn't warn you and placed his lips on top of yours.

You were shocked at his sudden movement, pushing your head to lean into the sweet kiss.

Hitoshi's blood boiled seeing Neito be all cuddly with you when he clearly saw you both making out numerous times.

"And your done. I'm alright with whatever this was. In reality you've never heard her moan." To your surprise, Hitoshi pulled you away making you strongly bump into his chest.

He immediately kissed you passionately as his hand roamed down to squeeze your ass, hard.

"Ahh H-Hitoshi!" You moaned in his mouth as your friends saw the sight of much PDA.

Nen felt like vomiting. "I-I'm just leaving s-see ya!" She gagged and clutched her bag running away.

Neito was a rebel, he didn't care. "Bruh you literally just made me head her moan. And when you were being a little player with bitchy face, Y/n actually did moan my name. So ha!" Neito felt superior emphasizing on himself.

Hitoshi was still all up on you and kissing your lips like there was no tomorrow. "She moaned yours once, she's moaning mines for the rest of the day." Hitoshi bit your tongue in the French kiss.

"A-ahh Hitoshi~." You moaned softly feeling his tongue swirl around after.

"I just heard it again but there's always a bigger relationship!" Neito smirked and kissed your cheek, hearing Hitoshi's and your saliva mush.

"See you both at work! Don't fuck in the lunchroom right in front of my salad please!" Neito waved as Hitoshi released you for oxygen.

As Neito walked away smoothly heading to his own destination, you wanted to kill Hitoshi.

"Why in the hell would you do that?!" You yelled at Hitoshi staring up at him with a fire burning in your orbs.

Hitoshi smirked and twisted a lock of your hair in his finger, swiping his lips with his pierced tongue.

"What? I wanted to hear my girlfriend moan, is that so hard to wish for? I had to do it on my own." Hitoshi saw that your mouth hung an inch open.

The tall male bent his head down, slipping his tongue inside of your mini entrance.

Your breath hitched feeling the rough long tongue of Hitoshi, go deep in your mouth.

When he pulled away he secured you close by your waist, smashing your chest against his hard one.

"Don't be afraid princess. I'll make sure to touch that dangly thing that's swinging in the back of your throat." Hitoshi whispered in your ear, biting on your ear lobe that was full on redness.

You were speechless at Hitoshi, gulping and building up the courage to speak.

"I-oh s-so now that we're dating you just want to freely push everything you did behind like if it didn't hurt me." You pouted at Hitoshi who was caressing your hair.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby, but now you're my girlfriend and I'll make that all up to you in the future. You want a diamond ring when I get rich first or a mini us combined?" Hitoshi smirked kissing your lips softly.