ℂℍ 𝟙: 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖, 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A young woman rose from her futon, yawning in the process. Since it was the morning of dawn, she only wore her pyjamas. Slowly and quietly she made her way to the balcony. Leaning on the bars of the balcony with her arms, she looks at the view before her. An empty street with an empty outlook on life. She sighs. Once her breath touches the air, you could see the steam she had produced. It was indeed a cold morning in Edo. It wasn't the cold she was used to, it was lighter than the treatment she had been given as a child. Edo was different from where she was raised in. Nonetheless, she did not feel cold. Smiling delicately, she realizes the broken and shattered soul she possesses. Her own existence felt sickening.

"Ah, that's right,"  said the woman. She had remembered something important. "I'm going to see Sakata san again."

Who was this mysterious woman or rather what kind of relationship did she have with Gintoki Sakata? The story will continue below.

– Time skip -

The mysterious woman threaded carefully on the wooden steps, trying to make less noise as possible. Once she was at the front of the place, she took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell that was on the side of the sliding door. Upon the door opening, she was given the sight of a young boy with round glasses. For those who don't know who this is, the person opening the sliding door was Shinpachi Shimura. A fellow member of the Yorozuya (Odd Jobs)

"U-Um–" Shinpachi stutters.

Shinpachi's POV

I was trembling in the presence of such a beautiful lady. Luscious silky hair that looked like a spiderweb, and angelic hazy white eyes. To top it all off is gorgeous white sakura (cherry blossom ) kimono that enhances her angelic appearance. Any men would fall for her looks, and I think I'm one of them. I didn't know what to say. If I'm going to jumble my words, I think that I would make a terrible first impression. But I have to quickly say something, or it will become really awkward. I finally managed to say.

"Um, sorry, but who are you?"

"......"

Inside Shinpachi's head: I messed uppppppppppp! That was horrible, why did I ask that question?! I can't believe what I just said, she's going to hate me for sure!

"Is Sakata san here?"

Eeeeeehhhhhh! She came here for Gin-san?! Who is this woman?! His girlfriend?! No, no, no!!!! He never talked about having one! So then what exactly is their relationship?!

Appearing in the doorway, Gintoki lazily asked. 

"Shinpachi, what's taking so long?  It better be–"

Looking at who the person was, Gintoki stopped his sentence halfway as his eyes widened in surprise. He didn't expect that she was here.

"Ah, Sakata san. It's been a while" She smiled brightly. "I bought some desserts that you would like." She held up a plastic bag with the sweets inside it. "Arisa-chan?!" Gintoki yelled in surprise. With a gloomy expression, Arisa asked, "Am I disturbing you?" Seeing the expression on her face, he reassures her, "No, no, you aren't. Come inside."