Eeva's Boyfriend and Lover

Spencer's POV

It was nearly two months since Eeva transferred in our university. Everything's well now between her and the two other girls in our group. I just heard that they have "girl's night out" last night and she sleptover at Garcia's.

"You know I always wonder what Dr. Reid's grocery list looked like," Alex said from my back, 

"It's actually Riemann's Hyposthesis." I said correcting her...

"never heard of that..." she said and grab the new paper on the table that I was sitting on, I'm sure she's looking for the crossword puzzle for the day.

"It's a mathematical conjecture from the 19th century, that states that the riemann zeta function zeroes all line on the critical line..." I said, telling her what the scribbles in my paper really is...

"Yhe, I get it.." she said and look at me in sarcastic way.

"you know that peopl can identify immediately that you're a linguist by the words the your choosing.." I added just to piss her off.

"Stop profilling me, you're not Hotch and not a criminology student." she said and stood up to grab a pen from Hotch's table, where all the pen on the world magically appear. The door open and Eeva came rushing in.

"Hiiiide meeee!" she said while running towards the table that I was sitting on and to Hotch's table, she seemed afraid of some short.

the door slams open again and another student came running with a flashy smile in his face. Natigilan ito ng nakita na nakatingin kami ng masama ni Ale sakanya.

"Sorry. Is Maeve in here?" the guy asked.

"This is a private office of the publication, for the informations that I know from the university bawal dito ang hindi member ng publication. Are you a news writer or any writer of our newspaper?" mataray at autorative na tanong ni Alex.

nahihiyang umiling yung lalaki, papaikot na sana ito at papalabas ng lumabas si Eeva mula sa ilalim ng table at tinawag ito.

"David!"

nabigla kami parehas ni Alex...umikot ito at humarap samin.

"This is Dr. Alex Blake, and Spencer Reid." pakilala ni Eeva, "That is David Hayzley, block mate ko sa Psychology." pakilala niya samin. The boy went in and offer a hand,

"DOCTOR Spencer Reid..." pakilala ko ulit, putting a stress on the Doctor part. Tiningnan ako ng masama ni Eeva, she knows na nag papakilala lang akong Doctor sa mga tao na gusto ko na ma intimedate sakin or sa mga tao na ayaw kong mababa ang tingin sakin.

"Doctor? meaning, medicine student?" tanong nito sakin, chismoso.

"No, PhDs in Chemistry, Math and Engineering, BA in psychology and sociology..." sagot ko and continue writing in my paper.

"So, what's with all the running?" tanong ni Alex

"we're just fooling around. I'm sorry to disturb you," sabi nito and look at Eeva, "come on maeve we're not suppose to be here." tawag niya kay Eeva na nakatayo na sa likuran ko. I nearly jump out of my soul ng bigla akong yakapin ni Eeva from behind.

"I'm staying here. I love staying where my boyfriend is." nanlaki ang mata namin nung David.

"Boyfriend?" nag aalangan na tanong ni David, napatingin din ito sakin na nag aalangan. Kung tutuusin nga wala naman ako kumpara saknya. "Well, I have to go." sambit nito at lumabas na ng room. Kasabay ng pag labas nito ang pag hiwalay ni Eeva sa pag kayakap sakin...