@Alabaster_Vixen

1 Do you believe featuring in meeting the authors has helped you as a writer?

I believe it has, more so mentally than physically. There is millions of authors on this app brilliant authors at that. To be apart of meet the authors gave me so much confidence in my writing. It also helped expose me as a author, my books gaining attentive readers after it was published.

2 What genre do you like to read?

Since I was a kid I enjoyed a variety of books from fantasy, fiction, and nonfiction books. But now I truly enjoy a good fantasy book, especially dark and high fantasy. I suppose this is why I've dived so deep into writing fantasy myself.

3 What's the best piece of advice you have received on wattpad?

The best piece of advice I've been given was actually given to me by an amazing author on this app. They told me to write what I want, and don't focus on what others want to read. Be expressive in your own way, open that flood gate of imagination you've held back. Write what you want and don't be afraid!

4 Are your stories on any other platforms?

Not at the moment. I'd love to have one of my stories on another platform once I finish them, or maybe in the future. 

 5 Do you believe being apart of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

It most definitely has. I started off writing stories on wattpad when I was 15. After that I have fallen in love with writing, and expressing my imagination through stories. The community itself is very helpful, every author I have met on the app has helped me in some sort of way. The community is super friendly here and are open to giving you feedback if you ask.

6 What's one story that you would recommend someone to read?

I don't read many books on wattpad, not because their not good; because they all are in some way or another. I just like feeling the pages, and putting books on my shelves. I recommend The Red Queen for younger readers, it's a beautiful book. It has inspired me to be more descriptive with my writing. 

7 How's your latest story going? Can you tell us about it?

My latest story would be The Silver Raven, a high fantasy book. I've had a huge writer block with this story, but I have recently came back to writing more chapters. I'm not going to give you guys details on this story, because I'd enjoy it if you guys checked it out! The book is based in a fantasy world of humans, elves, and fire manipulators. The story revolves around Enyo a elf destined to save her Kingdom from a arrogant King. In this story you'll see the world through both the King and the Elves eyes as they look to destroy one another to save their people.

8 Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests, and organizations accounts on wattpad are a useful tool to new writers?

It defiantly is helpful to new and older writers. I love the concept of these platforms they truly open up the writers community to new authors, and give great feedback and help. I currently don't have time for clubs between work and college, but I strongly encourage book clubs. Contests are a good way to get your story out there and exposed to readers.

9 As a writer, do you think it's wise to write in more than one genre?

Yes and no. Writing in different genres can become a tad messy, especially if you was writing one genre out of boredom. Something I have done once before. At the same time writing in different genres can help you find a genre you like and can flow with. When I started I wrote only werewolves stories, then I decided to focus a little on fantasy. And to this day I have been writing fantasy books. 

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}