Chapter Seven - The Live Rahry

Start from the beginning

          He smiled and continued caressing my hair and my back. "My Safi," he said. "you don't have to be shy."

          "Why... Why am I here?" I asked, changing the topic.

          "Well, I... missed you." he whispered as he held me closer.

          I woke up, and I was back in my room again. Another dream? Why was I having these dreams lately? I had been having these dreams since I met him, the man from the window. I touched my chest. It was beating fast like it was chasing someone. I missed him. That was why I kept on having dreams like these.

          Knock! Knock! Knock! The knocks were followed by Koshka's calls. "Safia, open this door." she said. "I know you're there."

          I kept quiet and covered myself with the blanket. Should I open the door?

          "Ssss...afia," Remekiah called, crawling beside me.

          "Shh!" I shushed him. "She'll hear you."

          He hid inside my dress again, then he hissed, "Don't tell her I'm here."

          My eyebrows furrowed. "Why not?" I asked.

          "Nobody else should know I'm here," he answered. "No one else should know I can talk to you."

          "Oh," I said, then I stood up and opened the door. "I was sleeping." I told her, wiping my eyes as if I just woke up. My eyes opened wide when I saw that her eyes were covered with tears. "Wha...What happened to you?" I asked, worried.

          "Safia, I was so worried!" she said as she embraced me. "Where were you?"

          I felt guilty. I hid inside my room and slept because I was tired, but I didn't think of Kosh. All she wanted was to make me happy, but I was too selfish and only thought of myself.

          "I'm sorry," I apologized. "I was tired, so I stayed inside. I'm so sorry, Kosh."

          "It's okay," she said. "Well, did you have enough sleep?"

          I nodded, "Yes, we can go there now."

          Unlike our usual routine, Kosh didn't drag me while running down the stairs. This time, she was more gentle. She still walked fast, but I know she was trying to be gentle, so I didn't complain. We came across different stone doors, each having their own intricate designs, making them distinguishable. There were so many stone doors, but we stopped in front of a wooden one. The door was similar to the door to the magisters' room, but this was smaller compared to the huge door the magisters' room had.

          She opened the door with her right hand, her left holding my right hand. The room was well-lit, just like the magisters' room. There were many shelves around and every shelf was filled with those...square things.

          This was where she wanted to bring me to earlier?

          The place was beautiful, as if it belonged to a different building, a different castle.

          She led me to a table with many chairs. "Sit down, Safia," she whispered to me. "Wait for me. I'll be back after a moment."

          I nodded in response. As I sat on the chair, I felt Remekiah squirm a little because of the sudden change of my position. I told him to keep quiet, and he nodded. Looking back at Kosh, I saw her walk towards one of the big shelves and grab one large squarish thing from the shelf. She opened it and flipped through a few pieces of paper while walking back towards me. She sat on the chair beside me and placed the square thing on the table. The thing looked like the one Mitena was usually holding whenever I see her, especially inside the magisters' room.