Aussie Bang Needs Help

(I should be updating my other book but my humor got active again so... *sigh* Btw, your name is Stay here.)

~Third Person's P.O.V~

Running from your house to reach the boys' dorm, you panted heavily upon reaching the door infront of you. Stray Kids are your BFFs as one of the boys messaged you to come quick since there's an emergency. Knocking on the door twice, you heard Minho shouting from the inside.

"That door is locked! Use the back door!" -Minho

*Sigh* 'Just because you released a song called back door doesn't mean I should come in through the back door!' -Stay

Sighing, you went your way at the back and went inside of the dorm. Throwing your small bag like you're in your own house, you asked what the emergency is.

"Wassup?" -Stay

"CHANHYUNGISCRAZYSOI'MGOINGOUTWITHJISUNGWHILEYOUTAKECAREOFHIMBYE!" -Minho

Surprised with Minho's rap, he exited the dorm in a blink of an eye and found yourself alone inside with Chan in his room. What could be the emergency and why did everyone leave before you came? Walking towards the leader's room, you peeked inside but you couldn't find Chan. Roaming around inside, still, no traces of the small leader.

'Are they pranking me or something?' -Stay

Hours had passed and you kept texting the members that you'll leave but they disagreed with you. Begging for you to stay inside, you sighed in defeat as you're lying on the couch, waiting for them to come home.

'This is totally a prank.' -Stay

When you're about to fall asleep, you heard a knock on the front door as you thanked the heavens that they're finally home. You immediately opened it and confusion was all over your face. Seeing Chan looking like a crazy scientist with a wolf costume, you stopped breathing when you can feel his breath just right infront of you.

 Seeing Chan looking like a crazy scientist with a wolf costume, you stopped breathing when you can feel his breath just right infront of you

(Pls imagine he looks angry with wolf ears and a tail🐺)

"Oh hi Chan! Wow you look amazing..." *thumbs up* -Stay

You went to the couch and took your phone to know any information on Chan's arrival looking messily scary. He didn't stop breathing hard as you realized that his mouth was like watering from seeing a prey which was... You.

"Do you have an audition or something? I mean, your acting skills are good." -Stay

"Where's the pack? Answer me young prey!" *howling* -Chan