"I don't have a bathing suit of anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff."

Hagakure's bright voice gave off a suggestion "Since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together!?"

"Oh good idea! Wouldn't this be the first time we all hung out together?"

"Hey Bakugou, you're coming too!"

"Like I'd do something so irritating."

Hagakure walked up to Iris "You're coming too right?"

"Unfortunately, I have a photoshoot tomorrow at the same time. Luckily, it's at the same mall, so if you guys stay long enough, I might be able to join~"

"Photoshoot?! Jackpot!" Mineta was of course the one to say that.

"Yay! That's great! Plus, we'll get to watch you!"

"Oh, it's not that exiting to see, really-"

"Nonsense! I wanna see!"

"If you insist, Hagakure~"

Bakugou was about to step out of the classroom when he heard this. He then screamed, getting Kirishima's attention.

"Fine, Shitty Hair! I'm coming!"

~~~~~

The mall was filled with all different kind of people. Business was gushing that day at Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. With great deals, more items flew off the shelves. The group of students even got recognized when they all met up near some elevators. The students were extremely hyped, except for Bakugou.

"Hey Hagakure, where is Iris?" Asked Mineta

"Don't bother, me and the girls already got a good look. She's amazing!"

"You went without me?!"

"Yup, near the tech cafe at the other end of the mall!"

The group decided to split up and meet back at the same spot at around 3 o'clock, since they all required different items.

"Hey Bakugou, what do you need to get?"

"Nothing, I'm heading off alone!"

"Come on Bakugou! This is a group trip!"

The hot-head didn't even bother replying and made his way to the other side of the mall.

"Kirishima, leave him, he's always like this. Come on! I need new shoes!"

~~~~~

The company Iris was modelling for made a new line unique outfits. Similar to what cute gamer girls or skaters on social media would wear, but much less stereotypical and more futuristic. Iris loved the new collection. It was so comfortable and practical. The style really was something new to see, it might even become more popular. The mix of colours were a just perfect combination of bold. With this, you could definitely represent your personality with what you wore.

"Do you think I could possibly have some of these clothes after the shoot? They are so cute!"

"Sure Iris! You're lucky these aren't prototypes! Similar versions are going to be released in stores in the next few days, so you will have the exclusives!"

"Thank you!" Iris returned back to crossing her legs and twirling her hair for the cameras. She was getting her picture taken at the new Techie Café. This was every internet's person's dream place. The entire store looked like a gaming room, but it wasn't overwhelming. Introverts would be especially be happy to spend time there.

Changing poses every few minutes, she was able to see everyone around her. The stares she got were many, but through her experience, she had learned to ignore them. Her session was almost over. She kept up her act as well as she could.

Until she saw him.

It was Bakugou.

He leaned against a wall in ,which he got a really good view of Iris. Nobody else was with him. Morningstar's heart beat faster. She looked down at her drink while running a hand through her hair, as per her habit. Her cheeks turned into a bright pink.

He came there just to see her.

Iris' reaction didn't go unnoticed. In fact, her pose was even more perfect for the shoot. The cameras sprung into action, not wasting a second to capture the moment. The manager was even more happy with the shots.

"Alright, Iris! You're done! Thank you!" The staff and some of the shoppers applauded, as if she performed something grand.

What the hell, I sat in a chair for 20 minutes, and people are clapping. Okay then!

Iris decided to stay in her new outfit for the rest of the day, just to show off. When she was out of Bakugou's sight, he turned around, heading back to the place where the class had to meet. He was then grabbed by the shoulders from behind, feeling some pressure on him. It was Iris, who used him as a support to jump.

"Ba-ku-go! Did you come to see me?~" She chimed his name.

"I came here because I had to buy something, idiot!"

"Whatever you say~"

"I'm serious!"

Liar~

"So, where are you going now?"

"The extras said to meet up at 3:00, and it's past that time."

"Okay then, I'll tag along~"

"Whatever."

"Did you like my photoshoot?"

"...it was fine."

"Just fine?"

"You were fine, okay!?"

"So you admit to watching~"

"What did you say!?"

"Nothing~"

A long walking distance later, they finally made it to their classmates. They were shocked to see Bakugou, after leaving empty handed, coming back with Iris, and he wasn't even being mean to her. They were just two normal human beings, except that one of them was wearing a cute flashy outfit that got people to look their way.

"Iris! You're back! And oh my god you look so cute!" squealed Mina

"Thank Mina, I had fun~"

Mina didn't only mean that her outfit was cute...

"Since we're all done with the shopping, let us all eat!"

"Yeah!"