Prologue

Y/N : Your Name

L/N : Last Name

'.....' : Thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Now we can see a black haired boy fighting with a curse

Curse : Rrraghhh!!!

Boy : For god sake! You're so goddamn loud!

That's right, the boy's name is Y/N L/N. 

Y/N : *Sigh* Look, I'm in hurry y'know? Megane-Chan will start streaming at 9:00 PM. And that MOTHER F#!?ING GOJO-SENSEI SAID "Y/N~Just so you know there's a curse reside beside your apartment. Because of that, you can't watch your favorite V-Tuber in peace right? Hahahahaha~"

Y/N : Jesus Christ. Why can't you just exorcise it for god sake!

While Y/N was bragging, the curse immediately went for an attack. The curse went to claw Y/N, but he parried it with his katana.

*Klang*

The curse land and immediately jump and bite Y/N. But Y/N slide down.

While Y/N slide down, he slash the curse's stomach making it scream in pain.

Curse : Rrraaagggh!!!

Y/N : *Sigh* 'I'm to old for this shit.... Wait Y/N, you're still young!!'

Y/N then swing his blade at the curse, but the curse blocks it with it's teeth. Wasting no time, Y/N grab the curse head and headbutt it.

Y/N : O-Ouch! 'Alright Y/N, you shouldn't done that!'

Y/N then grab his katana and stab the the curse eyes. He then grab it's teeth and slam it to the ground. Y/N then stomp the curse's head

Y/N : Bye-Bye~ You little B#$%! 

Y/N oull out two 9mm pistol and shoot the curse.

Y/N POV

Me : *Sigh* I'm finished here. So, what do you want, Gojo-San?

I then heard some clap

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

I then look at my back, and there it is. The strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer and one the most if not the most annoying person for me.

Gojo : Hahaha! Just as expected from my disciple. You notice my presence immediately.

 You notice my presence immediately