"So, you do have a boyfriend." she teased her.

"I don't have one." she glanced over at Vinícius. "Viní is just a liar."

"I am not!" bellowed her brother from his seat. Her father came into the dining room and observed his two children.

"Don't fight," he told them. "We're at a family reunion."

Siobhán threw daggers at her brother before flipping her hair over her shoulder. Adelaide chuckled with her sister Ophelia who was enjoying the show.

"I'm hungry." Siobhán bluntly stated. Elizabeth nodded in agreement, rolling her fork back and forth.

"Tell me about the boy he's talking about." Adelaide abruptly spoke. Siobhán whined before eventually giving in to speaking about James.

"Well, he's tall." she began. "He's athletic, funny, fun to be around in general." Adelaide rolled her eyes and persisted to tell her more.

"Tell me about how he looks like." she bitterly said. Siobhán thought about how he looked like and finally came up with a good description.

"He has messy hair, which is as dark as a raven. Hazel eyes that remind me of the color of the trees outside of the school when in the sun." she stared off into space. "His face is beautifully sculpted. Jawline more prominent than anything."

She clasped her hands together trying to think about what else she could describe him as. Her eyes lit up and she immediately came back to reality.

"He wears glasses that look absolutely adorable on him, but one would never tell him such things." she smiled while thinking about that. "When he gets surprised he looks like a deer in front of headlights, which is some of the cutest little habits I've seen." she laughed slightly. "Or when he scrunches his nose at things he doesn't like. It makes him all the better."

Adelaide gazed at her speechless. Siobhán opened her mouth to speak more about him.

"When I didn't go to this ball he stayed with me." she licked her lips. "He read books for me, danced with me, and just kept me company while everyone else was at that ball." she played with the hem of her skirt. "I even have taken notice of the way he runs a hand through his hair when he's nervous."

Adelaide nodded and persisted in keeping on talking. She nodded and put her hands on the table this time.

"I've let him draw on my hand one time, but that doesn't matter." she smiled like a swooned idiot. "A couple of days ago I decided to make a special entrance to the ball and he gazed at me like I was the only person in the room."

She flushed at the thought but quickly shook her head. Oblivious to the feeling, she glanced over at Adelaide and Ophelia who were shocked by the way she described him.

"You're in love," Adelaide muttered. "Completely swooned to be more correct."

Ophelia raised her thumb as her sister told Siobhán about how she sounded.

"You talked about him as if he was your whole world." she widened her eyes. Siobhán sighed and just shook her head.

"He's just one of my best friends," she reassured them. Adelaide glared at her with a dumbfounded expression.

"Oblivious." she bluntly spoke. "Utterly and totally clueless to your emotions."

Adelaide ran a hand through her hair before gazing at Vinícius who was staring at his sister shocked.

"One day you'll know I'm right, and you'll thank me for realizing this before you did," she muttered,  grabbing the fork that was near the plate in front of her.