"Take care of me, Katara." She did her best to keep a smile on her face, not wanting to waste time with tears, as she nodded in the crook of his neck. He lunged at her neck marking it vigorously as she wasted no time, peeling his shirt off, taking in every part of him carefully, watching the movement of his muscles hardened and chiseled by the cruelty of the oceans. The scars and wounds that were immortalized on his skin slightly tanned from the harshness of the sun. His golden eyes enchanted her rivaling the gleam of the sun, as she slid her hand down his body, shivering as she raised goosebumps on his skin, pulling down his pants setting free his cock as it throbbed in need. He kissed her head gently, undressing her gingerly as she felt up his body, scratching down his back lightly as he moved down to kiss the exposed skin he uncovered spending ample time at her breasts pleased to hear the soft cries and whines he earned from her. He tasted her flesh, savoring the taste he may not ever get to experience again. She purred in pleasure, one hand stroking his face as he sucked on her nipple, lifting her leg up to wrap around his body. He switched breasts, content to play with her sides and hips playing with her body, watching her squirm underneath him. After a few minutes he gravitated down, kissing down her body as he removed her dress from her body, staring at the beauty he managed to have in his arms. He caressed down her body leisurely, watching her shiver, a sad smile on his face before going back to touch her face, stroking her cheek.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered nearly breathlessly. "My greatest treasure." He lowered himself down to kiss her again, as she clung to him. Her body burned from the unfamiliar stretch he gave her as he pushed himself inside. He cradled her head kissing her eyelids as they slowly shut shuddering from the warmth of her that he long missed.

"I thought of you every night." He confessed, feeling her tighten around him pulsing on his length. "Thought of holding you like this; thought about how much I wanted to see your beautiful sleeping face each morning." Tears escaped her eyes as he wiped them quickly. Softly, he rolled his hips as a shuddering broken moan bubbled out of her throat. He bit her neck again as she threw her head back in pleasure as he continued to gyrate slowly inside of her. Her legs wrapped firmly around his back pushing him down as she covered her mouth to stifle her cries. He smiled and moved her hand embracing her lips again as he pulled out and slammed back in her, pleased to hear her muffled scream and the euphoric sting of her nails digging in his skin. He ground in her growling in her mouth at the way she suffocated his length with every thrust, wet sounds gracing their ears. He pulled his lips off hers watching her piercing blue eyes glaze over in ecstasy. A gentle hand cupped his cheek as he kissed the soft palm that contrasted his hard and rough ones.
"I love you so much, Katara." She broke out into a sob as he continued to collide with her over and over again. She gasped out in bliss as he searched the area that drove her wild. She brought him down for another kiss, unable to lose desire for the taste of him as he grinded inside her hitting a bundle of nerves that brought a mangled version of his name onto her lips. He pulsed inside her as he pulled back only to push deeper inside her aiming for that spot once more knocking the breath out of her, leaving her mouth agape as a soundless moan left her lips. She panted as he picked up the pace, groaning as he did so, feeling her clasp around him as he throbbed madly inside her. One hand abandoned his back to her clit desperate to rub it only to have his hand block hers, his thumb pressing on it gently forcing her to shoot her hand to her mouth again to quiet her screams. His thumb rolled over her clit as he continued watching as she arched her back, a squeal ripping out of her, quaking underneath him before slamming her hand down on the floor, her teeth grit and tears rolling down her cheeks. His name off her lips shot down his spine and made his cock ache inside her, as she whispered it like a prayer. Breathlessly, she chanted his name as her hips rolled with his as she begged him incoherently, not even elaborating what she was pleading for, but just crumbling underneath him.

"I love you." She gasped out. "I love you, Zuko." He pulled her up sitting her up on his lap, his hands firmly at her hips as he bounced her on his shaft, watching her pant and whine as she held onto him, unable to speak anymore, desperation ruling her face. He buried himself inside her busying his own mouth as he marked her skin claiming her for what could be the last time. He kissed her breasts gently as he relentlessly smashed their hips together his own pace faltering as he listened to her cries grow higher in pitch, knowing she was going to come undone soon. He growled as he steadied his pace again ignoring the burn in his stomach as he pushed her to unravel on him moaning out in relief as he leaned his head on her body again feeling her pulse and drink up all he spilled inside her as she shuddered on him, softened pants from the both of them as he kissed her again feverishly tangling his hands in her hair. He groaned as she rolled her hips again, but the smirk on his face returned on his lips.

~~

The morning was lonely. She knew this before she even opened her eyes. The bed, much like her home was bare. She knew had gone to do what he was set out to do. She curled up against herself, a cruel prayer that her love had succeeded in what he wanted to do. The selfish desire just to let the man have his father's head, instead of the other way around. Tears flowed down, a desperate prayer for his safety, to once again feel him beside her in bed again. There, she waited in baited breath, hoping that that night they shared, truly was not the last.