2.

welcome back to me screaming-

chile anyways, this seemed to be getting really popular for some reason. 'why?' the hell, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW!? 

jokes aside. THANKYOU SO MUCH! you guys (whom i will now refer to as 'my little beans') actually made me SO FREAKIN HAPPY cause of the love this got. Legit, i woke up today, did nothing in particular, but when i came on wattpad- EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! loads of you added this to your lists (i literally mean 9 people), and being the queen i am, i WILL NOT disappoint the billions of people reading. 

So............... on with the story......

_________________________________

"What... the hell.......was that?"

"I feel like I just lost my innocence..."

"You'd think we'd be used to seeing a shirtless guy 'cause of Kirishima's hero costume, but......"

".......but this.... this was different."

".... Are we sure that was Deku's room we were in?"

All the girls gulped and nodded to answer Uraraka. What were they gonna do now? Could they ever see their friend, their sweet little cinnamon roll the same? How were they gonna face him?

Unbeknownst to them, a green broccoli had just walked into the main room (they were in the kitchen), he cautiously walked in, when he noticed the girls weren't there, he relaxed and walked towards the couch (where the guys were). "Hey Midobro, did ya get a good scare from the girls?" Kirishima asked, unable to contain his laughter. " hehe.... something like that." Izuku mumbled while looking down, he was still blushing (btw he is now dry, wearing a pare of blue shorts and a slightly baggy white shirt that had 'shirt' written across it in grey). "Don't worry Midoriya, we won't laugh, why don't you tell us how it went." Tokoyami suggested trying to be comforting. Izuku swallowed nervously, then began, "... When they walked in...... I had literally just came out of the shower...." The boys stood their silently for a moment until a short purple, pervert yelled jealously " WHAT!!! THE GIRLS SAW YOU NAKED AND YOURE EMBARRASSED?!?! I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-" He was stopped by Lida picking the perv up and coving his mouth. "I am ashamed of you Midoriya! Revealing yourself in front of the girls-" He was interrupted " WOAH! WAIT A SECOND!" He screamed nervously while flailing his arms arms around. "I had a towel around my waist!" Lida sighed in relief, letting the furious midget down before bowing. "Anyway, it's not like it was his fault. The girls did break into his room." Kaminari added smugly while sucking on a ice-lolly. "That does explain why the girls were acting weird." Shoji said, the boys nodded before continuing with their day. Our favourite broccoli and Pikachu were walking towards the kitchen, " oh, by the way, have you grown? You look taller." The wireless charger asked, "Yeah I think I have because of my training. I was 5'5, now I'm........ 5'8. I think." Izuku said while scratching the back of his head, trying to think. "Ha, maybe you have some secret growth quirk." Kaminari snorted. The boys went on with the rest of their Sunday; meanwhile, the girls were having a crisis over what they just saw (they had moved into the hallway by now).

____________________________

"YES! I'VE GOT IT! IT WAS A HALLUCINATION!" Mina yelled insanely, hitting he hand with her fist as if in triumph. "Yes, we all hallucinated the same thing." Jiro shot back sarcastically. "....MAYBE...... um.... maybe Mineta put something in out food or drinks?" Mina said but it was more like a question. "Yes he's a creep. But he wouldn't go that far..." Momo spoke up shaking her head, holding onto her chin (y'know. the way people do when they're thinking) while staring blankly at the floor, all the girls put their head down in agreement. "OH MY GOD! DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO SAY IT?" Hagakure said looking at all the girls, trying to pull a face that said 'it's obvious' but the others couldn't tell because... you know. They all looked at her confused and like she was crazy, "For fucks sake.......... MIDORIYAS HOT!" the invisible girl yelled in frustration, the girls jaws were on the floor as they all started blushing at the realisation that her words were straight up facts. They all thought the same thing.... Midoriya, the precious, innocent one of their class.... had changed into the hottest boy in their year over the break. (Just made this up, but lets pretend they were on a break for 3 weeks after the whole 'Overhaul' thing. And they all had slowly came back to the dorms for the final days before school). What were they gonna do now?....

To be continued....... again.

Sorry for the short chapter! just had to get this over with. don't worry tho, he'll sing in the next chapter. BYE!!!!!