chapter 35

cohen continue walking up stairs as you stand there embarrassed
kity: yelp i'm outta here
you: same wait kity
kity: yes
you: did you see everything you say slapping your forehead
kity: no just that she say walking off
you: ughhh you say walking up stairs into your room
cohen sitting right there ready you see ropes ties handcuffs blind folds
you: wo wait a minute when did i agree to this
cohen: doesn't matter
you: i-
cohen: you gonna keep standing there or come in
you: imma leave
cohen: that's not a option he say getting up walking to you
you: wait but what's all the other stuff for you say whining
cohen: you will see he say kissing you
-i'm changing the talking stage to "" and if you're want more experience listen to none of your concern or kali uchis i want war.
he picks you up and close and locked the door behind, he turns around and pinned you on to the bed kissing your neck making moan. "let's play don't moan" he say looking up at you "but" "no buts don't moan or i will go rougher" he say taking your shirt off and your pants but you didn't have anything under it. he started giving wet kissing down your neck to your pussy before he started "don't move" he say grabbing the hand cuffs and the blind folds
"don't forget don't moan ok" he started to walk back over "turn and arch for me" you do as he say and he cuff your hands to the bottom of the head board and then your legs to the opposite side, you arch your back and he puts the blind fold on you. you can feel his hands rubbing up and down on your spine to your ass "plzzz i need you now" you say wiggling your legs "no need to beg" he say unbuckling his pants and pulling his boxers down slowly "hurry" you say whining,  he got them off before he goes in "give me a number" he say rubbing your ass "eight "
"mmm that's how many times your gonna have to cum for me love" he say whispering in your ear giving you shivers. He shove his self in you slow making you arch your back more, he holds you buy your waist moving you up and done slow letting you get used to his size "just to give you a lesson" he say mocking your hips down on his size making you gasp, as you put your head in the pillow so you don't moan "did i just hear you moan" he say moving your hips downer making him go deep in you "princess keep your head up" he say pulling your head back with your hair as he slammed in you, you couldn't help the fact not to moan he did it again making you tilt your head back and moan loud, he did it again let your hair go "fuck" he say giving you ass shots while he slap your ass hard making you hiss in pain, your legs were shaking as the room filled with clapping noise "slow down plzz" you say groaning not trying to moan "huh?" he say going hard and rougher, so you couldn't get a word out you came with out signaling him. he started pounding in till he nutted. he stopped for a little and you lift your head up from the pillow trying to catch your breath "we not done yet" he say bending down kissing you. he cleans you off and un handcuffs and flips you over and started to eat you out, you couldn't hold it no more you started to moan his name loud gripping his hair. he smirk against your pussy he make a eight figure in your clut making you throw your head back while pulling his hair back while moaning loads asf he started to bite gently on your folds as he insert two fingers, fingering you intill you couldn't take it "i can't nomore my pussy is literally numb" you say moaning "oh yes you can" he lookin up at you as he keep eating you out you came again and he licked you up clean. "see how easy it was not to moan"
"plzz can we finish my back and legs hurt"
"awww to bad no" he say getting top of you giving you wet kisses. he entered again this time he full speed. you tried to grip the sheets so your hands can stop shaking he took your hand and place it above your head, holding it down for you "plzzz go slow" you pleasing in pain "no this is what you wanted" you came again "plz plz" you say moaning loud in his ear "shhhh you don't wanna them to hear" the your pussy started to get tighter you came again literally you was over tears came down your eyes for how much pleasure you got. cohen put head in your neck "get ready" you didn't know what he meant he kept his head in your neck and then he started pounding deep deep deep in till you couldn't speak you only moaned at every pound her did. all you could do is grip on to his hands, you feel like you was going to faint then y'all came again. he stop for a little to catch his breath only for like 3 secs "you good?" he say looking up at you while smiling you nodded your head no "oh well we are gonna finish" he say pulling out "now ride me" he say pulling you on top of him. he grabs you buy your neck and whispers in your ear "never stop in till i say so" he say kissing your neck, you struggle to get over and he helps you.
-i mind as well be a porn writer 😭😭
he grabs your waist and pulls you down on his dick, you sat there for a quick ten seconds trying to adjust your self, you laid your head in his neck as you bounce up and down making him moan, he moves your waist foreword and back every five bounces you do y'all continue for thirty minutes you came five times more then eight. you was still on top of him resting before getting up which you wouldn't 🙂
"round 2?" he asked "hell no" you say sitting up, he kissed you "round two tomorrow?" "next month" you say smiling "you literally just fuck the life outta of me" "aaa i wasn't even going full mode" he say lifting you off him laying you down getting a towel to clean you off "cohen imma beat your ass when i can walk" "mmm sure about that" he say laughing while putting boxers on coming back to lay with you "go get me a bra and underwears plzz" "no i wanna lay on you while your naked" he say holding you tight while pulling the covers over y'all "you should ride me more" he say looking up. you can feel him getting hard again "cohen get off of me" "no"
a/n: just know i'm not doing a smut in till next month ☺️