√ƐĪИŦĪ ᎾƇĤᎾ

It's been at least 3 weeks since the funeral for Huening Kai took place. Flowers were all over the tombstone and there was even a security system so people wouldn't rob the grave. Pictures of the boys were also there, which made other's burst into tears after realizing he was not coming back.

The boys of TXT were completely broken, but they tried to cheer up by having daily picnics by the grave.  They tried to spend time visit as much as possible, having a strong hold on the memory of their beloved Maknae.

Mina watched from a distance, smiling sadly at the group. Junyoung was with her too, also feeling sad for them.

"I feel so bad for them. I can imagine all the guilt they're facing right now." Junyoung told Mina, who just nodded.

"Yeah, it's going to take a while for them to heal, but I know they'll make it through." Mina replies, staring at the boys.

"Wanna go home? I think we've been here enough." Junyoung asked, in which Mina smiles and they both run home together.

———————

- Meanwhile -

"Jongie?" San asked as he and Jongho were cuddling on their bed.

"Yeah?" Jongho replies, looking at his lover who was snuggled up in his arms.

"Thank you. For coming to save me, for helping me. I love you." San plants a kiss on Jongho's lips, adding another one because he felt so full of love.

"Baby, you're my other half. I will never let anyone hurt you." Jongho held San tighter as they continued to kiss.

"I would say the same, but.... you got hurt...." San but his bottom lip as tears threaten to fall down, tracing his finger on the scar on Jongho's shoulder.

"None of it was your fault, okay? Please don't cry..." Jongho pressed more kisses on San's face, with the latter happily accepting them.

"Hey lovebirds! Come eat!" Yunho calls from the other side of the door, which has the couple laughing.

"Alright babe, Let's go eat. I'm starving!" Jongho gets up and grabs San, carrying him bridal style downstairs to where the rest of the boys were.