xxv

This books ships Petra x Olou and will follow the theory of Petra's father mistaking Levi as Olou because all Olou do is impersonate and act like Levi.

chapter xxv: pastor and his book

As soon as Commander Pixis left, Pastor Nick made his way down to the church's basement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As soon as Commander Pixis left, Pastor Nick made his way down to the church's basement. Grabbing a torch mounted in the stone walls, he pushed the basement doors opened--making a loud squeaky noise that echoed through the end of the dark staircases.

He wasted no time and forced the keys inside the keyholes of a wooden door, slammed it open, and dashed through the dusty shelves located at the end of the darkroom.

He puts his torch the nearest table then grabbed a book on the highest compartment of the shelf.

If this was a romance anime, someone taller than him would grab the book for him. His back pressing their chest as he turns around embarrassingly. That could end two ways: the other person's a total douche and leaves with the book or the person would give it to Pastor Nick, give him a smile, and gives him his number as Pastor Nick blushes and embraces the book in his arms.

But that's not the case here. He tried to reach the book and in desperation, he stepped over the lowest shelf just to reach the book. The shelf snapped, but Nick got the book right before it did.

Dumbass could've used the dusty ladder that was standing a few feet away from him but he was too shaky and anticipated answers from the said book.

Once he had the dusty book in his hands, he paused and readied himself for whatever he was going to see. Pausing for a while made him examine the book.

The very reason this book was hidden from everyone--even the members of the church--was because of its contents and how it looks. The face of the earth devil in the middle, with dried blood on its hardcover. This book was only passed on to only the head of the church, no one else knew about this.

If ever someone else other than the head was to know about the existence of the book, the walls will fall under a curse and everyone in it will turn into titans--as what the older heads said but no one really knows what the "curse" is and no one wants to find out.

Composing himself, he took a heavy breath before opening the book. Immediately, he flipped through a certain page.

The devil takes many forms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The devil takes many forms.

When in front of the special, it takes the form they desire the most.

Ymir knew that

to defeat a devil takes another devil.

She made a deal with a being that lives of people's desires.

A being so powerful it can never die.

The devil holds eternal power,

everything impossible it can make possible.

Something mightier than the gods themselves.

Something that scared even the gods themselves.

Pastor Nick shook at the passage written by the first owner of the book. There was more to it, but he closed the book as soon as he had received his answers.

The devil is within them and it's making its existence known.

--

The trip back to the walls was filled with more people than usual. With the body counting in Calaneth district, they only lost 19 brave soldiers. Compared to older expeditions, they would lose a hundred or more.

But the trip gave them new confusions regarding new monsters that produce ice and flames, and another monster that goes by the name (Name) (Last Name).

The incident regarding her showing up in the east wing together with the titans being engulfed in blue flames spread like wildfire within the survey corps.

Give it a few minutes and it will reach the inner walls.

The outer gates opened and a crowd greeted the returning survey corps. They were shocked to see Erwin with a content grin while the soldiers behind chatted loudly.

This was the first time they saw the survey corps return a little lively. A few whispers emerged from the crowd, which caught Erwin's attention.

He looked around, to his left he saw a bunch of kids looking at him with admiration and astonishment, to his right he saw the girl he once loved.

Her blonde hair caught his attention quickly as he and Marie met eyes briefly. She retired from the scouts as soon as she got married and was impregnated by her husband, Nile Dok.

Erwin smiled before looking away.

Erwin felt the people behind him come to a stop. A father has approached Levi.

Levi wasn't in the mood to talk—as if he ever was, honestly—the father kept rambling about his daughter, Petra.

Petra was sitting inside one of the carts, hugging her knees and her eyes still puffy from crying. As soon as she felt the flow of the scouts stop, she hears her father's booming voice a few horses away.

She snapped up in embarrassment, looked at Ouro as he forced chuckle, then jumped off the cart to stop her father from spilling any more misunderstandings.

"Father!" She yelled. The man's next snapped to his right and a large grin fell on his lips.

"Petra!" He opened his arms. "I was just talking abo—"

"Shoosh!" She grabbed her shoulders and pulled him away from Captain Levi. "Stop embarrassing me!..and you got the wrong person." She whispered the last part in embarrassment.

Her father leaned in, "what was that? I couldn't hear yo–"

"Petra." The father was cut off by Captain Levi himself. Both the Rals turned to look at him. "Be back before dawn." And with that, the flow of the Survey corps continued.

Ouro sneaked through the crow and joined Petra. It was time to clear out a few misunderstandings.

--

Commander Erwin and Captain Levi wasted no time and sent in a detailed report of what happened on their recent expedition. As much as they wanted to hide the supernatural elements of their trip, it reached the inner walls even before they sent in the letter.

The two of them remained silent. They stared at the wooden table, 'till Erwin spoke up, "she's still not back."

"You were the one who said to wait," Levi answered immeidietly. "Now you're the one complaining why she's taking too long."

"I just," Erwin paused. "Want to see if she's safe."

"She died three times today, Erwin. I don't think anyone's fine after that."

「—————✌︎︎————— 」

" tatakae "

kaw kaw

why || aot x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें