She let out a soft sigh. "No."

"Good." Piett replied. "Don't get caught."

"Yes, sir."

The static in her ear cut out and she was now back to listening to the screams of the wind.

'Uh.' She thought in frustration as she glared through her binoculars, trying hard to distract herself from the unpleasant sound.

The man was now pulling Luke towards his dead tauntaun.

He then picked up a strange yet familiar object—a lightsaber.

A blue glow ignited from the hilt. A bit of steam flowed out the sides as it melted the crisp air around it.

Alora frowned a bit, confused as to what the man was about to do until he stepped over Luke and sliced open the animal.

He was gonna try to keep Luke warm by stuffing him into the animals heated body.

This man definitely knew his survival skills, she had to admit.

"Alora"

Vader called from inside his apprentice's mind.

"Yes?" She responded back.

"Use this ability to try to connect with Luke. He is vulnerable at the moment which will make it easy for you to enter his mind." Alora's master instructed.

"Yes, master but-" she narrowed her eyes into the lens as the man turned the saber off and placed it with Luke.

It was now evident Luke had already had some training. He now owned a lightsaber which meant the mission would be a lot more challenging.

"He has a lightsaber."

"That does not matter. He hasn't had the proper training for long. It will not make a difference."

Alora sighed. ""Yes master." She still had a bit of doubt but she knew to trust him.

Slowly, the girl turned and sat crossed legged in the wet snow as she closed her eyes and began to try to focus her mind on the force.

The wind had died down around her and it soon fell into silence.

Dead silence.

She opened her eyes to a dark abyss which resembled much like space but without the stars.

Her slow breaths echoed throughout her little universe as she began taking slow steps forward.

She then let out a pleasant hum as she felt warmth cover her whole body from head to toe.

For a moment she stood still looking around with her ears wide open like she'd been taught.

This was the first time she had tried this ability on her own without Vaders guidance. He'd only given her two or three real lessons so she did her best to try to remember every part.

"Focus." Vader's voice echoed.

Alora fluttered her eyes closed and breathed, listening carefully to her surroundings.