But while jamming out you managed to make the sandwich and cut it in half. Just as you took a bite of the sandwich during the guitar solo, you heard someone clear their throat.

Scared stiff, you quickly put the sandwich back on your plate and slowly turned around. You already knew who was behind you, you here just afraid to meet your impending doom.

"Heyy Beel..." You said as you awkwardly paused the music. He stood at the kitchen doorway with his arms crossed.

Even though he tried to look mad and intimidating, you could see some amusement in his eyes.

"I was just uh...cl-cleaning the kitchen." You said.

"Satan cleaned the kitchen this morning. Want to try again?" He said as he walked closer and put his arms on the counter, trapping you between them.

You looked down at the ground, flustered by being so dangerously close to Beel. He always hated whenever you would eat without him. Almost as much as he hated someone eating his food. He then lifted you and sat you on the counter, that way you couldn't avoid his gaze. You waited nervously for Beel to say something.

"You have something on your lip." He said as his thumb brushed your bottom lip.

"O-Oh I uh..." You trailed off, too flustered to even form a proper sentence.

"You ate without me didn't you?" Beel squished your cheeks with his hand.

"N-Not weawwy." You tried to speak.

"Beew shtaph it I-mmph!"

He pulled you in, hugging you tightly. It would've been sweet if he wasn't suffocating you with his chest.

"I'm sorry I was late and made you get hungry. I promise that I tried coming back as soon as I could." Beel frowned.

"I-It's okay Bee...I'm sorry for almost eating without you." You chuckled nervously.

"...I'm still a bit mad at you for that." He pouted.

"It was just a small snack!" You protested.

"You're a small snack." He mumbled as he nibbled on your cheek.

"Oww...Bee staph that..." You whined as he continued to nibble on your cheek.

"Haha sorry...you taste sweet." He chuckled.

"...Y'know I'm not even that short...you're just really tall." You grumbled as you crossed your arms.

"Heh sure..." He said before kissing your lips.

"By the way...I really like the way you sing." He smiled after breaking the kiss.

"Ack! You heard?" You sighed.

"It was cute." He insisted.

"Really?" You asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah...and your air guitar was pretty cool." He joked.

"If I give you my sandwich will you stop teasing me?" You asked as you brought the plate up to him.

"Maybe- ah wait...aren't you hungry too?" Beel hesitated before taking half of the sandwich.

"Yeah but you must be starving." You insisted.

"Not really actually. I don't know why, but whenever I'm with you my hunger kind of disappears. I feel...normal for once." He started fidgeting with his hands a bit.

"How about you eat this sandwich and we'll make something to eat together? How about your favorite?" You offered as you put your hands on his.

"Really?" He grinned. You nodded.

"Can we make some bloody cherry pie too?" His eyes shined with excitement. 

"whatever you want." you chuckled. 

"I love you..." He sighed before pressing a kiss on your forehead.

"Hehe love you more Bee." You chuckled before kissing him back.

He helped you off the counter and took a huge bite of the sandwich, smiling brightly.

"Omg Bee you're so cute..." You whispered.

"Hm?" He tilted his head a bit, looking like a curious little puppy.

"Nothing!"

A/n: weird that I post this the day Belphie's song came out. (I mean it technically came out yesterday but still-) Anyways I'm absolutely ecstatic to write about Belphie's song because the song and lyrics are so so so cute and really fit him well. So hopefully I can get that out asap.