9. Nia Jax Is The Most Unsafe Worker Since The Birth Of Ryan Cabrera

Yes, I had to say that because I'm a savage. Let's move on.

Nia Jax is like if you've given a lingerie model Thanos' backstory: every time she botches, the party's ruined because the bully who wasn't originally invited to your birthday party dropped the cake and you wish she was dead.

When Nia returned in 2020, nobody wanted to see her in the ring. She injured Deonna Parazzo, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, and Kairi Sane of last year which feels like millennials ago. And I want her to come back and have a proper fucking run!

Okay, I'll stop ranting about Kairi's career getting killed by Nia... when I'm dead.

I'll admit to this, I used to be a fan of the Irresistible Force back in 2018, and that was when she was feuding with my hero, Alexa Bliss. I thought her run as Raw Women's Champion wasn't that bad to be frank, except it ended at 70 days, but after turning heel in the worst way possible, Nia started screaming into the microphone to what happens if my ears stopped working because of Cabrera's singing.

There's something morbidly thrilling that makes me want to ship Ryan and Nia together at one point instead of Lexi getting engaged to that bastard. How dare he takes advantage of her fame!

Okay, like Kairi's career getting killed, I'll stop ranting about Lexi's engagement... when I'm dead.

I know, SHUT UP! I said that phrase two times now. My list, my rules, deal with it you ungrateful bitches!

Now that she's back and Nia has become a WWE Women's Tag Team Champion, and those titles are dead in the water by now, and with her botching and WWE blaming Kieth Lee instead of Nia, that's a huge mistake because she gets a pass every time!

Fuck me in the asshole and call me John Cena!