@AdriannaRaines3172

1 Do you believe featuring in meet the authors has helped you as a writer?

Absolutely! I came across so many great writers in Meet the Authors and have also read some of their books. That has really helped to become a better writer myself. 

2 What genre do you like to read?

 I personally love mystery/thrillers, horror and fantasy/paranormal stories. Also well-written romances and teen fiction are my favorites! 

3 What's the best piece of advice you have received on wattpad?

In a review of one of my initial books, the reviewer asked me to write more realistic dialogues and characters. I feel that was one of the most important advices since I always felt as if something was lacking in my books. Flash forward to today, I believe my characters are the strongest aspect of my current books. 

4 Are your stories on any of platforms ? (Instagram, twitter, amazon, ect)

Wattpad is the only place where you can find my stories. I did have my stories on Inkitt and WebNovel for a while, but have now removed them. But I do have accounts on Instagram, Twitter and a YouTube channel where I post sneak peeks of my books and teasers and trailers for the same. 

5 Do you believe being apart of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

 It has definitely helped me become a better writer and express my opinions in a much clearer way, both in fiction and in reality, than before!

6 What's one story (on or off wattpad) that you would recommend someone read?

The Dangerous Prince by @Iamnikki1 on Wattpad. It's a fantastic read for all the fantasy/vampire lovers out there! 

7 How is your latest story going? Can you tell us anything about it?

I have two projects that I'm currently working on- The Butterfly Effect and Till Eternity Lasts, with the latter being my latest one. It's going really well and I'm so excited to share it with you guys! It's my entry for the ONC 2021 and is based on Prompt #72: "You met the love of your life at a music festival, but after that weekend you never saw them again. Ten years later, that changes." Rest assured, it'll be a really sweet and feel-good book that you will definitely enjoy! It releases on February 11th! 

8 Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests and organization accounts on wattpad are a useful tool to new writers?

Such activities are one of the best features of Wattpad. It allows you to connect to people from around the world and present your book to a wider audience, even if you write just for passion or for becoming a published author in the future. So my answer is a yes! 

9 As a writer, do you think its wise to write in more than one genre?

It's definitely easier to write in a certain genre since you already know that genre well, but it's not a necessity. In fact, getting out of your comfort zone once in a while makes you a versatile author and in turn, helps you to gain an even wider audience! That's why, even I'm opting for a genre in my latest work that I've never worked on before!

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}