Doesn't look like any vitals got hit too hard. But she's getting tired. I mean I am as well but that's beside the point. I force myself back onto my feet and once again raise my guard.

Luz POV

"Luz get down!" Eda yells as Ed and Em fire a massive blast of magic towards us. Eda dives into me and the blast grazes across her shoulder and she groans in pain.

"Eda!" I cry as I slam a plant glyph on the ground and vines erupt from the ground but the twins dodge easily. They send a blast of fire towards me but I roll out of the way.

Willow sends a flurry of vines toward the twins. They side step in opposite directions. Willow thrusts her arms left to follow Emira with the vines, keeping her on the backfoot.

Gus suddenly appears behind Edric with a poof. The small boy crouches down as Edric backs up. The blight twin trips over the small illusion boy.

As Edric roll onto his feet he sends a blast of fire towards the boy who disappears into a poof of mist and appears a few feet away. "Luz take Eda and find Amity, we can handle this." Gus yells.

"I can't leave you two to fight this alone!" I yell back. "You can't beat the twins."

Willow grunts and she summons a massive flower to act as a shield from Emira's magical blast. "Just go Luz, we'll keep them occupied and get out when we need to!"

I try and argue back but willow just yells louder "Luz just go!" I nod my head and help eda to her feet as we run off towards the Blight manor.

Viney POV

I once again pull against my chains in a feeble attempt to escape. Dr Venat speaks up, seeing my 'escape attempt' if you can call it that. "It's useless." He sighs in a defeated tone.

"Well we can't just give up!" I yell at him.

"Viney calm down." Jerbo says in a calming tone. "If we want to get out of here we have to work together."

"And how will we do that?" Dr Venat says. "We cannot cast any spells, we cannot move and no one has any indication we're here and we have no way of contacting anyone." Me and Jerbo solemnly lower our heads. "It pains me to say that there is nothing we can do."

As silence falls upon the 3 of us a nagging thought that has resided in my head which wouldn't leave. "Why did the Blight parents thank you for recommending your cousin to Eda?" I ask.

Stevan's eyes glaze over with regret. "When Amity was in the hospital from her cuts I brought up how she needed therapy and I recommend my cousin saying he had enough training and that he was a better option."

"Is your cousin a therapist?" Jerbo asks.

Stevan scoffs dryly. "Hardly." He admits. "He's an ex soldier turned mercenary who specialises in illusion magic."

"So why did you..." I begin before the dr interrupts.

"The blights were threatening my hospital." He says in a desperate tone. "They found out Amity had been taking into the hospital and being devilish clever they knew that Amity wouldn't be coming back to the manor so they told me to call my cousin... so they could use him as a pawn."

Nick POV

Lilith rushes in again. Drawing spell circles to launch her forward at incredible speed. She swings her staff which I block with my long knife. We were both tired and subsequently fighting sloppily.

We were panting heavily. "Ya know." *Pant* "the last time I had someone panting this heavily." *pant* "I had, had a lot more fun the night before." I smirk.

Lilith groaned "do you ever shut up." She fired another blast at me in frustration. "There's my opening." I think to myself as I roll forward, dodging the blast. I take my long knife and plunge to into the back of Lilith's knee.

She cries in pain and I rise up, grabbing another knife and plunging it into the witches side. Following up with a kick to her torso sending her flying back.

I struggle to my feet and look at the wounded witch. "It's over Lilith." I announce. "And now I'm making sure you don't hurt the blight children ever again." I slowly stagger towards Lilith, clutching my long knife, intending to kill her quickly. However Lilith raises her staff and it lifts her into the air.

"You're not getting Amity." She yelled down at me "the emperor's coven will assure it." The blue haired witch swung herself onto her staff and flew away.

I fell to my knee. I coughed up some blood and panted. Completely drained. I looked over to hooty to see him slowly thawing out of his icy prison Lilith locked him in. I forced myself to my feet, the voice of my Sargent echoing in my head. "The mission isn't finished yet soldier, so plant your feet, grit your teeth and WIN THIS FIGHT!"

I opened my eyes wide with determination as I pushed down the cries of my body for rest. There are people who still need me, there is still more fighting that needs to be done. I turned my head towards where the others had ran off and forced myself to run after them.

Amity POV
This new abomination technique was incredible. I was faster and hit harder than I ever could before. My mother sends blast after blast of magical energy at me but I'm able to either block of dodge them all together. I was kicking ass in this thing.

Until I wasn't.

I was dodging backwards and accidentally stepped into a spell circle created by my father and massive vines wrapped around my abomination leg and rips it away. This caused me to fall over and the rest of my abomination armour dissolved away.

I heard Zoe cry in pain as she is flung backwards into me. We look up and see my parents breathing heavily as the raise there arms but suddenly a combination of very and vines come crashing into them which takes them off guard.

I turn my head to see the one girl I had expected to see the least.

"Luz!" I call out. I'm so confused as to why she's here. From our last interaction I wouldn't think she'd even know I was here, let alone come rushing to save me in the middle of the night.

"Ah and here's the troublesome human that keeps getting in our way of having a perfect life." My parents scowl.

"The life you were forcing Amity to have was far from perfect." Luz said defiantly pulling out several glyphs from her pockets and preparing to fight.