"Kim Taehyung!" His mother shouts from the room.

"Why don't you just show her the adoption papers?" Taehyung says. Yuri whines loudly, kicking her feet on the couch.

"And how dare you talk to me so disrespectfully!" Taehyung utters. Yuri keeps glaring at him, throws a cushion at him that makes him drop the almonds. He gasps.

"You---". Taehyung gets up and grabs her hair, she cries in pain and winds her hand to grab Taehyung's hair.

"Kids!" Mrs. Kim helplessly says.

"Let go! Let go!" Yuri yells.

"Your voice is so annoying! You brat! You let go!" Taehyung exclaims. Both of them topple down from the couch onto the carpeted floor while still holding onto eachother's hair.

"Take back your words! I'm  not adopted!" Yuri yells.

"You---Are!" Taehyung says back, now holding her arm and twisting it slightly which frees him from her deadly grip on his hair, he doesn't let go however.

"I'll cut your hair when you're sleeping." Taehyung threatens.

"I'll set your room on fire--mphhh". Her voice is muffled when Taehyung presses the cushion on her face. Then proceeds to keep hitting her with it.

"You're going to kill her!" Mrs. Kim yells.

"Honey, make them stop please!" Mrs. Kim utters.

Mr. Kim was however, opening the door, the door bell which went unnoticed by the two siblings.

Jeongguk's heart was beating loudly as he stood outside Taehyung's house. When he was about to press the bell, he stops.

They didn't invite me! Taehyung didn't invite me!

I have a bag of clothes with me! I just came here as if its my house!

What if they won't feel comfortable with me being here!! He eyes his small suitcase. He curses.

How can I just live in someone's house uninvited?

Stupid Jeongguk!

At first he thought he'd wait for Taehyung to come back but just an hour later, he decided it's going to be the most difficult thing. Not having to see him and talks to him for so many days.

Jeongguk begged Yoongi to give him the address. Yoongi gave him. His flight was tomorrow morning's.

His finger already pressed the door bell and he stays there frozen, gulps. Hopes and fears. Hopes it won't be awkward and fears Taehyung might not want to see him.

The door opens, the muffled fighting sound becomes louder, there's a man standing infornt of him, slightly shorter than him and could easily pass as Taehyung, just older with a little of difference. Taehyung's father.

"Hello." Jeongguk bows in a greeting.

"I'm Jeongguk, Taehyung's---friend." Jeongguk had to say it. Mr. Kim smiles.

"Oh, a friend of Taehyung's! It's only ever been Jimin and Hoseok. Glad to see a new face. Come on in." He says.

Jeongguk frowns a bit as Mr. Kim didn't ask why he's here, if Taehyung invited him or if he even knows, didn't even say he'd call Taehyung here so he can receive him himself. He just warmly invited in inside his house.

Jeongguk smiles.

"I'm sorry that you have to see this." Mr. Kim says as Jeongguk looks with wide eyes as Taehyung and Yuri attempt to kill eachother on the floor.