Bio

Name-Y/N L/N

Name-Y/N L/N

Real Name-Y/N ???

Height-155[5'0"]

Birthday-March 29

Weight-69 kg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 152 lbs

Hair Color-Black

Eyes Color-Light Blue

Personality : Kind, caring, fun, a little bit dense, loyal, do whatever it takes to save his friend, prioritize his friend's life over him. Respect the ones who's superior than him.

Like : Cooking, his friends, Megane-Chan(Y/N favorite V-Tuber), Fun challenge, getting closer to his goal, helping people, Manga, Anime.

Dislikes : Someone hurting his friend, someone making fun at his height, cocky people, someone insults Megane-Chan, math.

Abilities

-Manipulation
With this Y/N able to manipulate things. But the more weight the object is, the harder it is to control. If Y/N has full control, he can manipulate human body too.

-Dimension Manipulation[Locked]
With this, Y/N able to manipulate everything in the dimension. For example, he can manipulate the weather and time. He is able to make a new dimension and escape from another dimension into another dimension.

-Cursed Void Technique : Cannon
Y/N shoot kind of beam with pure cursed energy. 

-Cursed Void Techniques : Scatter[Locked]
First, Y/N throw some kind of ball made of cursed energy in the air. He then manipulates it and shoots to his target with multiple beams.

-Cursed Void Techniques : Weapon[Locked]
Y/N able to make a weapon made by pure cursed energy

-Cursed Void Techniques : Blessings
Y/N able to strengthen him and his friends that have cursed energy.

Cursed Void Techniques : Living[Locked]
Y/N able to make living things made by pure cursed energy and control it. He able to switch places with it too.

Cursed Void Techniques : Nothingness[Locked]
One of the strongest techniques that Y/N has. It's sucked everything near it and destroy it making it one of the most dangerous techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen.

Cursed Void Techniques : Reversal[Locked]
With this, Y/N able to reserve everything. He can reverse the abilities of Cursed techniques too.

Domain Expansion : The Great Void
[Information Locked]

##### Techniques : Heaven[Locked]
[Information Locked]

##### Techniques : Hell[Locked]
[Information Locked]

##### Techniques : Earth[Locked]
[Information Locked]

-Master Swordmanship

-Master Hand to Hand Combat

-Master Marksman

-Master Cook

Equipment

-!#$!^& - ^!%#$+ =&%?<]

Height-175 cm[5'7"]

Detail-Y/N found this katana when he was age 5. The sword suddenly appeared in his room. Surprisingly, Y/N can wield this katana easily despite his height while the other can't. Y/N can't pull the sheath out no matter how hard he tried. Y/N thinks that this is one of  the clues for searching his parents.

-Unnammed Katana

-Two 9mm Pistol