Safety For Now

Pain, trapped that's all I have to say about the place I'm in. All I could do was cry, in the morning, I was a slave taking orders from the guy who bought me when I was 15. I'm 27 years old now and I can't leave or the guy will kill me. In the afternoon I was a sex toy, how could I, a helpless 27 year old get out of this place.

"So Kagome how's life?" Asked the man that was about to have his way with me. I just sat there crying and since I had a skirt and no underwear I spread my legs and I could hear him smile. "That's a good girl." The guy who bought me couldn't believe I hadn't got pregnant like a million times. Where's my knight in shining armor? I want to leave this horrid place.

InuYasha's POV:

I was walking home from college and normally I took the long way considering I didn't want to see my brother and get beat up. He doesn't hurt me bad he just hurts me. But today I took the short way and passed a day club that I have never seen. I've heard about day clubs but never have I seen one.  I heard a high pitch scream and I froze instantly, what was that? It came from the club, I walked in and looked at the inside of the building of the club.

"Hello sir care to get anything." I looked over at a guy from behind a counter and I walked up to him.

"I heard a scream what was that?" The guy laughed. After he was done he wiped his eyes of excess tears.

"Sir I assure you nothing is wrong with my club. We take care of everybody that comes through that door." I grabbed his collar.

"You may take care of us customers but what about workers." His face shown that I had him. Then a guy came out of the back with pleasure written all over his face.

"So worth 50 bucks. Thanks for letting me have my way with her." He walked to the door.

"No problem Frank. Come again." Wait did I hear him right. Way with her, way with who?

"Bring me to her now." I yelled in his face. I didn't like this at all. This girl seemed in pain from the scream and I wanted to help.

"Alright chill dude." He walked to the door that lead to the back. "Come on." I followed him and I heard sniffling.

Kagome's POV:

I heard yelling from the outside of the room. I looked towards the door and was still crying.

"What type of shit is this? I hear crying meaning your not taking care of your employees." I stopped crying and then the door opened and the guy came in.

"Well Kagome, looks like we have a visitor." I looked past him to a half demon that seemed upset. His golden eyes looked in pain and his silver hair showed how much stress he was in. His dog ears twitched and he looked at my wrists and ankles.

"You bastard. You ever think she doesn't like what you are doing. I am taking her home." My eyes lit up and filled with hope.

"I'm afraid you can't do that. She belongs to me and has been since she was 15." The half demon's shoulders tensed and I looked closer to him. I looked at his suitcase which, had his name.

"InuYasha Taisho." He looked at me. "Your father owns this place doesn't he." He nodded his head. "Meaning he can help me whether you like it or not."

"Well seems your not as mute as I thought. You have been mute for ten years." The guy came over to me and I shrinked.

"Don't you dare touch her." InuYasha came over to me and blocked me from the guy. "She is coming with me and you can't stop me." He turned around and cut off my chains that I had. He picked me up and looked at the guy like he was going to kill him. "Can you carry my bag." I nodded my head and he put it on my lap. He ran out of the building and the sun was close to setting.