Chapter 1

I was told time and time again that things would get better but they seem to be doing anything but that. At the moment my life seemed to suck everyone I knew and loved were moving on, getting married some have even died.Everyone except me, I was stuck here almost frozen in time. Everyone who knew my secret is now gone and those who don't know it just think I'm distant so I was pretty much trapped by my own secret .

I was immortal not in the vampire kind of way this was different. I wasn't blood thirsty or after my next victim but then again I wasn't ageing. I had no knowledge of any existing family so I was stuck in the unknown with no clear guide to what I was going to do next.

I first realised my immortality three years ago when I was in a car accident. I was a confident driver and did everything right and following all the rules but that night it was harsh weather and a truck pulled out too soon which led my car to tumble over into a stream a couple of miles down the hill. There was no way I could have survived that as the car looked like a can that had been stamped on. After that various other incidents occurred but I would rather not talk of them. After the first incident it was like a pause on my life I just stopped ageing and growing. That's when I realised I wasn't who I thought I was.

I have to find out what I am and how i can be normal .

I have decided to shut myself off and not let anyone in. The more I let people in the more I have to lose .I have spent enough time wondering what to do next but now I'm going to Change things and just live a little. I'm 23 with no intentions of sitting home alone binge watching pretty little liars for yet another night so I have decided to go out and see how normal people my age spend their Saturday nights.

I have decided to go to my first ever club. It was exciting to be out the house for once it gave me a sense of normality even if it was just for a little bit.

At the club there was lights flashing from every corner in the room and it was packed with people around my age. Loud music was spreading through the club and people were dancing in their friend groups.I had no idea what to do as I was alone and felt out of place so I took a seat at the bar and ordered a lemonade. I know what your thinking a lemonade not the most popular drink choice at the club but I wasn't here to get drunk I was here to have fun.

That's when I noticed a guy sitting across from me at the bar was heading my direction. He was handsome and didn't seem to be with anyone so I braced myself for what was going to happen next. The thing Is I don't have the best socialisation skills so I had a feeling that whatever left my stubborn mouth would chase him away.