Unreleased Scene

CHAPTER 20

Haechan's p.o.v

"Aish never mind. I'll tell you some other time. Let's fix what she told us to."

"By the way, before we start... What's the sequence are like if our relationship are good with Chenle's side?" Jeno look up for a while mumbling somerhing under his breathe that I can't hear him.
He snapped his fingers which startled me and face towards me.

"First is Hunter. Followed by Jisung, Chenle, Mark, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Johnny, Jungwoo, Yuta, Kun, Hendery, Winwin, me, Doyoung, Lucas, Xiaojun, Taeil, Jaemin, Yangyang, Renjun and Ten."

My eyes widen and gulped. All the top shooters are mostly on her side?! I should thank God to let me live up until now T_T

"You must be wondering why does the top shooters are on her side, right?"

"Did you read my mind or something?"

"Nope. Your big eyes says everything. Hahhahaha... Well.. It's because, Johnny and Jungwoo hyung were there cause they were sniping right? Consider as they were there and saw why she did that. The rest of us... We believe her. She's not a careless person. If she is... She would have told hyung to just shot the man and Jisung will die on the spot. Uncle wouldn't let her carelessness to be our leader especially to handle a big empire? Huh... That's what we saw in her... Those who left are just too emotionally attached to what happened." he sigh looking disappointed but cover it up with a smile.

"Let's continue our practice Haechan. If not we're going to be late." I nodded and we continue our lesson/practice for one more hour.

We pack our things and clean the guns used. Then something come across my mind,

"Hey... You looked pale as hell when she came just now... Why tho?" his hands stopped moving. He slowly look around us like he's being cautious.

"Cause it's not your Seomin. I dont wanna talk about it. You will understand how scary Hunter is one day. Let's get to her home."

Not my Seomin??