Chapter 30

Thank you all for the 10k views. Finally attained it. Please keep sharing this book , keep reading and keep voting.

****

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓."
"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔," 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅. "𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇."

_𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆.

𝕁𝔸𝕄𝔸𝕃

"Now that Tolani has decided to be no show since JAMB ended, I have to be the one teaming up with Denola Da'silva to get things ready for our last months in this school." Skye whined again but then, I have learnt to always block her out when her whining got annoying.

Especially when I'm not even in the mood to be the pacifier.

"It's even better that you are the one handling her position for the time being." Somadina chipped, causing Mateo to snicker.

"I am 99.99% sure that for our field trip on the last week, she'd have probably made us go to a strip club." He added making Mateo's snicker to turn into a full blown laughter. Skye chuckled but Vanessa didn't. She probably didn't find it funny.

Like me.

I didn't know her excuse but I knew mine.

I was numb.

"That's so degrading and demeaning. I get that Tolani is not our best person but please, can we stop insulting the babe at every chance we get?" Vanessa rolled her eyes, lazily munching on Rite.

Skye scoffed.

"That bitch insulted my mum and my entire family. She's happy that all she's getting are insults." She stated, looking through her notepad which she liked to call her "Idea book".

Not having anything else to do, we were hurled up in the seniors cafeteria whiling away time with a few other of our mates cluttered around the large hall as well. School was still very much in session with the SS1 and SS2 students having class, making us have the hall the ourselves.

JAMB had ended since last weekend but our results weren't out yet. WAEC wasn't until the ending of April which was approximately a month and a half away. That meant we had at least five weeks free time to start preparing as well as put some things in place.

Since it was our final year, Limelight Trojans had a lot of things planned to make the last few months as memorable as possible. That was what Skye was trying to plan, doing Tolani's work as the social prefect. I was certain they were going to burst their asses as much as possible to make things work.

Too bad that was the least of my problems.

...I need a break, Jamal...

That was three weeks ago.

Three bloody weeks since I messed everything up...

Three weeks of excruciating torture.

Elyon and I have never been apart for more than a day whenever we have an argument or something of that sort. Three weeks now and I haven't been able to talk to her, or really see her. It was driving me crazy, insane. I haven't been able to think straight, worrying myself, beating myself up, feeling guilty for saying those hurtful things to her.