Memory? No.

She ran on, aimlessly. No memory, no nothing. Her whole body ached, but it was not from the continuous running. She ran through the tangled branches of the moist forest with a smallish group of cruel men hot on her trail. She could hear the beating of their black hearts and their regretful raspy breaths along with the quick paced poundings of their guilty footsteps which were only a few yards away. She could smell the putrid stench of their penitence, lament, and sweat all mixing with the fresh moist humid odors of the emerald green forest, but the girl ran on. She continued to run pushing harder with each step she dared to take trying her hardest to embrace the onerous pain that the fallen twigs, branches, and the nearly death sharp stones, rocks and even the pebbles inflicted upon her soft feet. She could feel the blood gathering on the bottom of her used-to-be soft feet, but there were no wounds. No trace of any scar, any scratch, nor any trace of a single scrape could be found.

As she continued to run on and on pushing as hard as she could, she wished ever so desperately that she could push harder, but it only seemed impossible. It was too much pain to bare. The bottom of her ripped skirt drug behind her dramatically, her very long red - orange auburn hair whipped behind her as she continued to run, literally for her life.

She was sure that the next dared step would surely lead her to a possible death. Sweat formed and trickled down the sides of her soft sweet and mature face. Soon, she could taste the bitter saltiness mixing with wet tangy tears as she breathed in heavily gasping for more oxygen. Each breath burned her lungs and things started to blur together. Trees became shadows of monsters long gone which still held great fear in the girls heart.

On occasion, she did stumble, or fall, but got right back up and continued running fearing the consequences she would face if she were to be caught again by the villainous men. She listened to her dog tags jingle and jangle holding the only memory she still contained. She ran, and hid behind a great oak, taking the few seconds she had to rest a moment, which came very rarely. She grasped a small oval shaped locket, clinging to the last piece of sanity that she obtained. She glanced down at her dog tags catching the words, and repeating them out loud as she jolted off from the tree for motivation. Just Unique. The order, of which it was said, was probably wrong, but it sounded the most natural. The only thing, in which she knew, was that she was alone, and had nowhere to go.