"Don't be stupid, Moony, Molly would crucio you before letting you leave her house without being attended to. We will all stay at the burrow, there's enough room, even if we have to share." Sirius winked, saying the last bit quietly so that only River could hear. She glared at him.

"If we have to share I'm sure the twins wouldn't mind offering their bed. Me and Remus will take Percys room." she smiled sarcastically at Sirius, trying to annoy him, and he sent back the same - Remus sat eyeing the two of them confused as to what was going on.

"Yeah, um, okay. Sirius best you go pack then." Remus said, motioning to the door. Sirius looked at her and she nodded as if to say go on then. He did so reluctantly and Remus approached the girl.

"What was that all about?" he whispered, not wanting Sirius to hear, towering over her.

"Nothing, Sirius is just being Sirius." she lied, "How are you feeling?" she questioned trying to change the subject.

"Rough, to be honest. Just want to get tonight over with. Got to go see Harry in a few days, says his nightmares are getting worse and Dumbledore said he still won't be back for sometime." he sighed. "Best you go get packed and all, only staying for the night though."

"I will just take my bag that my mum put an extension charm on, you two can put your bags in there as well." she smiled. River went back upstairs and packed, taking spare clothes and necessities - as Remus and Sirius did the same.

Once she had finished, she went downstairs to find Remus packed and ready waiting with three brooms.

"Sirius still not done?" she asked.

"No, probably picking what hair products to pack." he chuckled. They both sat on the sofa, she rested her head on Remus' shoulder, and his hand crawled around her back and rested on her waist. "You really don't have to come tonight, River-"

"Remus, if you don't shut up about this I will seriously injure you. I told you, I want to help. Have you taken the wolfsbane yet?" she said as she placed her hand on top of his affectionately.

"Yes, I will take another dose when we get there-"

"Look at you all comfy. Get up, we'll have plenty of time to do that when we get there, I'm sure Molly will have cleared the whole house out for you." Sirius interrupted, glaring at her. River got up and snatched his bag from him, putting it in hers, maintaining the glare.

Remus got the broomsticks that were leaning on the wall and handed them to each of them. "We will have to get high into the sky quickly, we don't want any muggles to see, or the ministry for that matter." he said.

The three of them went into the garden and mounted the brooms. Before she knew it, they were all flying through the clouds, wind in her hair and Sirius laughing loudly.

"My god, I haven't done this in ages!" his face looked bright with glee.

After an hour of flying against the cold wind, Remus called to let River know that you were nearing as they all began to descend. River and Remus landed gently, whereas Sirius kind of crumbled to the ground, earning a laugh from Remus and a funny look from the girl.

"Told you, I haven't done this in a while, give me a break. As you said, I've been locked up for twelve years."

"Don't try and guilt trip me, Black, you know I didn't mean it." she said.

"Will you two quit bloody bickering." Remus called from in front.

River knocked on the door and to her surprise Bill Weasley answered.

"Bill!" she shouted as she launched into his arms, "I haven't seen you in years! I've missed you so much! How's Egypt? Tell me everything." her arms still wrapped around his neck. Sirius and Remus looked at each other, not knowing she was familiar with the tall Weasley boy in from the of them.

"How- how do they know each other?" Sirius asked Arthur Weasley who was now stood next to them.

"Them two have been practically inseparable since they met. Poor girl was heartbroken when he told her he was off to Egypt. Only been home a couple of times since." he replied. River allowed everyone to introduce each other before dragging Bill over to the couch, placing her legs over his, earning both Sirius' and Remus' attention.

"So, go on, how is it?" she asked eagerly.

"Really, River, it's not that exciting. I do curse breaking and every now and then they send me to other countries to deal with the stubborn ones. Good money though." he said, looking at her face intently.

"I'm so jealous. I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I would love to work abroad though."

"You could go and work with Charlie in Romania with the dragons, that'd be fun." he said whilst putting his long hair in a ponytail, "River, fancy telling me why I'm getting death stares from Sirius Black? With the looks i'm getting it seems he's planning on going back to prison." he joked.

"William! That's not funny!" sbe whisper-yelled, secretly laughing, "let's go and put my bag upstairs, I'll explain. I'm staying in your room by the way."

He followed her up the stairs and into his familiar room. River jumped onto his tidy bed and he lied between her legs, his head resting on her stomach, as she began playing with his hair. Knowing that she could trust Bill with her life, she told him everything; from sleeping with Sirius, to how Remus has been acting oddly, to his younger brother finding out.

"River Hope! I cannot believe you!" he snorted loudly, "Who knew it, you having sex with a man double your age. I would act surprised, but in all honesty, I'm not." she smacked him on top of the head and they both fell into fits of laughter. His bedroom door opened, and Molly walked through.

"Oh, look at you two, we'll be planning your wedding before we know it!" she said happily, whilst collecting some washing. River and Bill both rolled their eyes knowing that this would never be the case.

"Mother, you know that's not going to happen."

"Well, one can only dream Bill, don't dampen my spirits." she scowled.

"Plus, I think she's got her eyes on a couple of other people." he added, she slammed her hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Bill! For gods sake-"

"Other people, huh? We must approve first, remember." Molly raised an eyebrow, River wasn't sure wether she was joking or not. A knock sounded from the door, and again it opened. Remus stood there, a slightly shocked expression painted on his face at the sight of how comfortable her and Bill were.

"We- were going to go into the fields, after- um- dinner,to get- get ready, just thought you should know." he spluttered.

"Thankyou, Remus, I will see you in a little while."

He smiled sweetly and walked awkwardly away, as Molly began eyeing the River and Remus suspiciously, River blushed.

"Of course not, Molly! He was my teacher, don't look at me like that."

"Whatever you say, River." she said as her eyes widened in disbelief, and left the room.

"Cannot believe you just lied to my mother! Shameful, River, shameful." Bill shook his head jokingly.

The night drew on, at this point, they had all eaten a lovely dinner and River, Sirius and Remus were putting their shoes on, preparing to go out. They left the Burrow, getting sorrowful goodbyes from the Weasleys, Tonks and Moody. The remaining marauders kept trying to get her to go back, but her mind couldn't be changed.

Sirius had now changed into a dog, she focused on doing the same and she flourished into the beautiful bird that she had induced days previously. River and Sirius both saw the top of the moon begin to rise. Remus fell to the floor as his body began cracking and transforming as he howled in pain.

River looked at the black dog and back to the werewolf, which had now fully transformed.